Push Notifications

The.Truth.

Every.Single.Time.
screenshot-www.morrissey-solo.com-2020.10.13-13_23_18.png

@davidt
Hi. Yesterday I got a message that the site was unable to send me emails and that I needed to update my email so I did. This morning I got several email alerts stating that people had reacted to or quoted my messages.
I do not want these emails.
I unchecked every box for alert and push when I started using this account. Now all of the Push boxes are checked but grayed out. I went through and clicked Alert which then enabled me to uncheck Push so it was all clear again. There were no boxes checked.
As soon as I saved this configuration, every Push box showed as checked again, but grayed out as in the above screenshot.
I don't know if something is wrong with your Push alert configuration or not, but I just wanted you to know because this might be a result of some change you made yesterday.

I am not asking you to do anything for me but it might be causing issues for other users as well.

There may have been something queued up - notifications / alerts are usually different than emails.

Okay. I didn't change anything and last night the site decided to send me emails, and all of the Push boxes that had been clear/empty were checked, so something changed.
Thank you.

You mentioned updating your email address to one that works in the initial post.

Back
Top Bottom