Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium (Sep. 7, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Satan Rejected My Soul / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Irish Blood, English Heart // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist completed via the assistance of @karelMoz

• Photos by @sachalecca - Rolling Stone / Instagram. Link posted by DubbalinGirl.

• Link to tweet posted by NealCassidy:

• "Forest Hills specific T-shirt. There was no poster." - photo posted by docinwestchester:
  • Photo from @just_jennb / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

very great video of an amazing Moz performance:rock:

moz is doing his best shows in FRONT OF HIS HUGEST CROWDS EVER!!!:bow:

anybody heard from :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:??

Nothing?:persevere:

FWD.

Haven't been able to follow much about Morrissey in the past couple years (no, his controversies are not related). Good to catch up with this tour. This gig was storming! The Voice is fighting fit.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom