Question About Moz Lyrics- help!

iamkali62

I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this but it's been bugging me. It's on "I'll Never Be Anyone's Hero Now"- the line is - "and my love is under the ground, my one true love is under the ground.." Does anyone know who he might be referring to? Thanks.:)

well i`m not sure....but i think he`s talking about someone who`s obviously dead,could be anyone and not specifically a men or a woman,could be a pet or maybe a friend......anyway that`s only my interpretation :)

I suppose it doesn't have to mean that the one true love is physically dead, but the relationship is well and truely dead?
Just a thought.

Jukebox Jury

"My love is under the ground"

Not a person for me, I think Morrissey refers to his own inner notion of 'love' being dead and buried...

.."and I'LL never be anybody's hero now"
.."and I'LL never be anybody's lover now"

........."It only hurts because it's true.."

Not a person for me, I think Morrissey refers to his own inner notion of 'love' being dead and buried...

I adore your Garbo pic! Very cool

He might be suggesting one of his idols (one true love) is under the ground (James Dean, Oscar Wilde, etc). Or Johnny Marr but I wont go there. :rolleyes:

mick, that's the explanation I was looking for.Thanks! :)

Oscar Wilde ??

It's funny you should bring this up. two days ago as i was driving I was pondering the very same thing, "To whom might Morrissey be referring to?" I decided it was James Dean!

Tags
lyrics
Back
Top Bottom