Question for Morrissey's fans in Texas that will be attending the shows in February.

candace_92

Ok, so I am new here, and a bit anxious about posting anything on here, in fear of sounding dumb or something of that nature.

I have a question about Morrissey's shows in Texas.

See, though I rather not admit on a site full of people that have admired him for a long time, I am a relatively new fan. (Known about the Smiths/Morrissey for about a year now, have a Smiths album, but a friend recently exposed me to more than what was on that album (Best I) and I fell instantly in love love inescapable love:love:)

So I don't know much about any of this.

What I mean is, Texas fans, or other fans, do his tickets sell out instantly Or does it take a few days? The friend who further exposed me to Moz and I want to go to the show in Dallas but will not have the money until the week after the tickets go on sale.

I am just scared that I won't be able to get tickets in time.

But yeah, anyone who answers this, thank you so much.

Re: Question for Morrissey's fans in Texas that will be attending the shows in Februa

Buy your tix ASAP!

Re: Question for Morrissey's fans in Texas that will be attending the shows in Februa

Buy your tix ASAP!

i agree. if you try to look up 2 tickets for the Beaumont shows... nothing appears.

search for just a single ticket... and you see that there are still some available.

So pretty much i need to buy them as soon as I am able to which is a Friday, when they go on sale... I've tried calling the Palladium ballroom to see if they could hold them for at least 24 hours so I can gather the funds to get them, but no one answers, and there is nothing site except the date that they are going to go on sale. :doh:

So I am supposing his tickets do go fast...

I am just super worried I am not going to be able to get them on time! I have school until 6PM on Friday...

Well thanks everyone for the info. Anything else anyone thinks I should know about this is welcomed of course.

You should be fine purchasing tickets for the Palladium well after they have gone on sale. I have seen Moz there twice and I don't think either show sold out and it's general addmission standing. So don't stress that one.

which Texas show you looking at? Got my Austin presale this morning, it's general admission...FINALLY! If you are going to the Austin show and want to try the presale tonight, password is MOZATX. GOOD LUCK!

My sister said that tickets for one show of his sold out in 5 minutes...so...do what I'm doing and try to get the tickets as soon as you can.

I know Moz's last three shows in Dallas ('07, '09 and '11) sold very well. However since he played here a year ago and is playing four other TX dates this time around, I think (hope) you'll be able to get tix to the Dallas show without any difficulty. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the info, (hopefully) I think I have my ticket situation under control. I am still very nervous about it though because I will be getting them after the time they go on sale tomorrow because I am in class all day... I will be getting my tickets for the Dallas show, not able to make it to both that and the Austin show unfortunately.

HOPEFULLY THEY DON'T SELL OUT IN FIVE MINUTES!!!! :tears:

Thanks everyone for the info, (hopefully) I think I have my ticket situation under control. I am still very nervous about it though because I will be getting them after the time they go on sale tomorrow because I am in class all day... I will be getting my tickets for the Dallas show, not able to make it to both that and the Austin show unfortunately.

HOPEFULLY THEY DON'T SELL OUT IN FIVE MINUTES!!!! :tears:

Any luck???

Austin will most likely sell out seeing that the show is at the Austin Music Hall & hell, it's Austin. The music capital of the US. The show there in 2006 SXSW was at capacity. Like Tracey said the last 3 tours here in Dallas didn't sell out but the last show at Mc Farlin SMU was the only reserved show of all 3. I checked a bit ago & GA tickets were still available for both shows. All the Balcony seats in Austin are sold out.
Hope you are able to get the tickets you are looking for!

Hey everyone, thanks for replying.

Had a bit of trouble with the Dallas tickets yesterday. I was told I was aloud to put tickets on hold for 24 hours, but then I called again, and I guess the person who told me that was sorely mistaken.

HOWEVER. Both my friend and I are going to purchase our tickets today to the Dallas show, which is not sold out, thank goodness!

So hopefully I will have my tickets tonight and be on my way to see Morrissey in a few months for the first time!

Thanks to everyone for all the info. I hope all of you that want to see Moz, get the opportunity to do so!

Hey everyone, thanks for replying.

Had a bit of trouble with the Dallas tickets yesterday. I was told I was aloud to put tickets on hold for 24 hours, but then I called again, and I guess the person who told me that was sorely mistaken.

HOWEVER. Both my friend and I are going to purchase our tickets today to the Dallas show, which is not sold out, thank goodness!

So hopefully I will have my tickets tonight and be on my way to see Morrissey in a few months for the first time!

Thanks to everyone for all the info. I hope all of you that want to see Moz, get the opportunity to do so!

Glad to hear you'll be able to pick up some tickets. Have a great time at the show!

I am in need of some tix for the Beaumont show!

Are Tix for the Beaumont show sold out?

Back
Top Bottom