Question for the mods

A

Anonymous

Hey mods, 001 here.

Have you really banned me for posting Morrissey videos on morrissey-solo.com?

I honestly didn't know that that was a violation of the rules.

Anyway, how long is the ban? Pretty sure two weeks have passed???

They banned me for posting Morrissey videos in the General forum one night a few months back. I got bored of all the negative posts. Usually Skinny related.

Anyway, I still post. The Beatles thread, some Beatles, Lennon and Clash videos in the YouTube thread. The Glastonbury threads today. I'll be in the YouTube thread tonight! :)

I wish David with his love for free speech and defense of people allowed to post as anons would create a crew of mods that were non partisan cause the way some get away with murder here and replies are not even posted means some have it all too easy.
By defending some posters biased mods are making fools of themselves and should be reminded of who they actually work for.
This place should not be moderated by forum members and fans but by impartial professionals.

That, ^, isn't me (001) btw.

Any idea on how long I'm going to be banned for? 10 decades? 650 weeks? 2,000 months? 11 centuries? Am I close? :)

Reason I'm asking is because I want to post pics of the first few pages of Stephen King's Elevation novella in a thread in off-topic. I could post a link to Amazon, but that isn't the same.

Btw, Elevation is beyond well-written. Think of that feeling you get when you read a great book. Now multiply that feeling by 217.

Question for the mods. Will I be banned if I admit that I’m a rocker?

I wonder, wo wo wo, why did my avatar change by itself to a previous one? Is that magic? Is it a miracle because Morrissey is -at last- in Argentina?

Sorry about that, I ran a server backup / restore script which must not be properly syncing. Did you just change the avatar recently?

I wonder, wo wo wo, why did my avatar change by itself to a previous one? Is that magic? Is it a miracle because Morrissey is -at last- in Argentina?

Sorry about that, I ran a server backup / restore script which must not be properly syncing. Did you just change the avatar recently?

Yes I did, no problem at all David. I'm glad to know it is not something supernatural :D

Still banned, for posting Morrissey videos on a Morrissey fan site. But the racist twats aren't banned???

User 001, please look up your inbox.
Site administrator sent you two PMs on 30th June, 2018 which stated inappropriate behavior.
Your account has been suspended 12 months.

User 001, please look up your inbox.
Site administrator sent you two PMs on 30th June, 2018 which stated inappropriate behavior.
Your account has been suspended 12 months.

A 1 year ban for posting Morrissey videos! I told David in a thread I created a while back, that he was full of shit. I didn't get a ban for that. But posting Morrissey videos in General gets me a 1 year ban! :laughing:

You’re stupid to upset him in the first place.
He’s the most lenient site admin in the cyber world, yet you’re thick to posting similar threads in a short period.
Posting more than 20 threads in 15 - 20 minutes is enough for 12 months ban.

He’s the most lenient site admin in the cyber world, yet you’re thick to posting similar threads in a short period.

They were Morrissey videos! Way better than all the crap that was on the front page at that time!

Lenient only because his BFF Skinny started insulting everybody. Before that posters were banned
for liking their own posts:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom