Questions

Suedehead90

I was thinking of giving into a tout and buying a front row ticket for the Albert Hall. I’ve only seen Moz live three times, and all 3 times I’ve queued for hours before to get near the front as I’ve had standing tickets. I’ve never been to a moz concert where all the floor is seating, so I guess what I’m asking is...what’s that like? And if I get a front row ticket will there be crowding (somehow!?) in front of me or what? Also, I noticed for the Manchester gig back in ‘16 some people were given wristbands and priority to go in first and get to the front. How do you get those wristbands, is there a certain time you have to be there waiting, a certain amount there is given away, can you leave once you have one and come back later? If anyone can unscramble this rambling and help me with some answers that would be great thanks!

Last edited:
I was thinking of giving into a tout and buying a front row ticket for the Albert Hall. I’ve only seen Moz live three times, and all 3 times I’ve queued for hours before to get near the front as I’ve had standing tickets. I’ve never been to a moz concert where all the floor is seating, so I guess what I’m asking is...what’s that like? And if I get a front row ticket will there be crowding (somehow!?) in front of me or what? Also, I noticed for the Manchester gig back in ‘16 some people were given wristbands and priority to go in first and get to the front. How do you get those wristbands, is there a certain time you have to be there waiting, a certain amount there is given away, can you leave once you have one and come back later? If anyone can unscramble this rambling and help me with some answers that would be great thanks!

There are no front row tickets at the Albert Hall, it’s all standing

If you give in to the tout, and Moz chucks a sickie, you're out an AWFUL LOT of dough. No recourse.
But he's not known for cancelling shows or anything.

You don't need front row tickets, just some elbow

At the all seating venues in the UK, people near the front generally ignore the seats and rush to the front of the stage at the start of the show. Sometimes the venue staff are pretty strict, and try to police things by pushing people away from the aisles etc and back to their seats, but usually there are so many people doing it, they have to give up after a couple of songs.

Having an official front row seat will give you a great spot to start with though, and make things a lot easier. Just be aware that the fans on the 'guest list' will be given early access and already be standing in front of the stage when you enter the venue, so even with a front row seat you may find someone standing in front of you.

At the all seating venues in the UK, people near the front generally ignore the seats and rush to the front of the stage at the start of the show. Sometimes the venue staff are pretty strict, and try to police things by pushing people away from the aisles etc and back to their seats, but usually there are so many people doing it, they have to give up after a couple of songs.

Having an official front row seat will give you a great spot to start with though, and make things a lot easier. Just be aware that the fans on the 'guest list' will be given early access and already be standing in front of the stage when you enter the venue, so even with a front row seat you may find someone standing in front of you.
At last, a helpful reply! Thanks! How on earth do you get guest list out of curiosity, knowing the right people?

T
At last, a helpful reply! Thanks! How on earth do you get guest list out of curiosity, knowing the right people?
Theres no guest list, it’s just ‘the list’ of people who have queued a ridiculously long time (apart from breaks where their place is held) go in

T

Theres no guest list, it’s just ‘the list’ of people who have queued a ridiculously long time (apart from breaks where their place is held) go in

Wrong
There are a number of people on the guest list.

Back
Top Bottom