Queuing

half a person

For the Gmex gig on the 22nd, we're trying to decide when to get there... the doors open at 6:30, but presumably nothing actually starts until about 9, so when do you think we should arrive to start queuing etc? What does everyone else do? We're aiming for a place somewhere in the middle... what do you think?

I'm going to Gmex on the 22nd. Probably get there for about 8, is that too late?, will we have to queue?
I got lost the last time I drove around Manchester, going to see U2:eek:

If you are aiming for the middle, stay in the pub until 5 mins before He comes on.
Then simply walk in and pick your spot.
The only place you have to queue up for is the very front.
I shall see you in the pub!

The Goat

if your polite get there early

if you are middle aged a bit ginger and slobbering all over your equally if not mroe middle aged girlfriend get there 5 mins intothe gig and kick your way to the front

The front, be there early. It's a wonderful connection you get with people queuing and being chocked together on the front row.

Otherwise you can always use your elbow and be despised for all eternity and the burn in hell.

:D

Um, why is everyone ignoring the fact that we don't really want to be right at the front... we (me and 'Lor') are going with her family, and we feel it would be rather cruel to make them stand at the front when they don't really like Moz anyway! So, just to clarify, if we don't queue at all, we won't end up at the back? :confused:

I don't think you won't end up at the back unless you arrive after 9:00pm.
I'd suggest you to be in the building when the second opening act's playing, say around 8:30-8:45.
After they finishes, people start to move towards to the front, then hopefully you'll find a right spot.

Oh, I didn't know Lor and her family are coming.
Shall we plan a publicity stant?:D

Hey I didn't ignore your request about not wanting to be at the front!
I said turn up 5 mins before and you will get in the middle!
The building is vast and will be easy to get into the middle just before He comes on.

Kewpie - you said 'after the second act'. Who said there are two support bands???

The Goat

There's a rumour that the Dolls might play G-Mex gigs, but it may be false.
Just hoping it's true.:D

oh yes..... 'the rumour'!!!
Yes we can only hope for the best (coz it's the best we can hope for!)

The Goat

Hey I didn't ignore your request about not wanting to be at the front!
I said turn up 5 mins before and you will get in the middle!
The building is vast and will be easy to get into the middle just before He comes on.
The Goat

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I was generalising, sorry. Thanks for the advice as well by the way :)

Back
Top Bottom