Radis Noir is a c***

Yes, I'm Scottish.

No, not a lawyer.
The Scottish are intelligent, well educated people. I thought you might of been a doctor or a lawyer of some sort. Do you still live in Scotland? It is a beautiful country but can get cold there.

The Scottish are intelligent, well educated people. I thought you might of been a doctor or a lawyer of some sort. Do you still live in Scotland? It is a beautiful country but can get cold there.

I'm back home in Scotland a lot.

the most beautiful scot (im sure that's not something scottish people hear a lot, haha) is kirsty hume
1604555298598.png

Look, I don't like to say this, but 4 days on here & the one guy who has given me shit is this bloke.

I think I've been reasonable on here. I'm still finding my feet but anyone else had trouble with this twat?
ignore him,me and him have had many spats on here because he thinks hes so highbrow.

the most beautiful scot (im sure that's not something scottish people hear a lot, haha) is kirsty hume
View attachment 65210
i see better females walking down my high street.there are a lot of beautiful scots,me and nerak being just two.

That's sound advice, but it isn't advice that you've ever followed, is it?
i was here long before you and i will be here long after you.imagine having a thread on here dedicated to yourselfwith the word c,,, in it,take a look in the mirror.

no you dont...
my daughter is better looking than her,she looks too much like a paris hilton reject,get yerself up to edinburgh or glasgow for a long weekend and you will pleasantly surprised.

my daughter is better looking than her,she looks too much like a paris hilton reject,get yerself up to edinburgh or glasgow for a long weekend and you will pleasantly surprised.
is that an invite?!?! :hearteyes::lbf:

no you're right though because i forgot about david tennant:love:

I'll sort Uncle Skinny out once I've gone out and got you your Tennents Super Strength.
is that it,for a start its illegal to sell alcohol in scotland before 10am,if your going to buy it in england then you are going to have some journey.make it tsingtao chines lager from tesco and i will be interested,tastes superb.

Back
Top Bottom