Radis Noir is a c***

No, bro. You're extra-creepy. You keep tabs on people that don't even realize you exist.

Again, give examples of the "tabs" instead of making vague accusations. And when you're finished doing that you can get back to fluffing bhops.

Remember this when Scotland converts and is renamed Scotlandstan.
I think Nerak works for the British Labour Party as well as working in the theatre.

I think they are a Roman Catholic so they probably support Celtic Football Club in Glasgow, Scotland not Rangers. Catholics support Celtic. Protestants support Rangers.

I wonder if they can speak Scottish? I wonder if they are a true Celt a true Scot?

I personally wouldn't want to constantly travel between Scotland and London, England it is a long way, must cost a fortune and take up so much time.

Do you actually contribute anything to this forum?

Bro.
Bro, I totally do, but even if I didn't you're quoting a reply to someone that asked for an opinion. Of course you're brand new here and don't know any of the history of the forum so I'm just going to ask you to trust me on this. Or not.

Again, give examples of the "tabs" instead of making vague accusations. And when you're finished doing that you can get back to fluffing bhops.
You provided the example yourself. Why are you interested in my interactions with another poster?
And that's a very mild example as it's referring to something recent.
I think the most telling post I've seen from you is when you mentioned that someone had posted about reading a book, five full years before you referred to it, as if it's something that we're all familiar with and thinking about day to day.

Yes, I'm Scottish.

No, not a lawyer.
Can you speak Scottish Gaelic? Which Scottish clan do you come from?

You are a Celt, a true Scot through and through?

Do you work in PR (Public Relations) as a publicist maybe for the Labour Party or the theatre?

I'm guessing that you support Celtic Football Club in Glasgow, Scotland? The reason being because I think you are a Roman Catholic not a Protestant.

5 hours is a very long time to spend travelling between Scotland and London, England. It must cost you a fortune. Don't your family and friends worry about all the travelling you do?

Remember this when Scotland converts and is renamed Scotlandstan.
its almost there now with hamza yousefs race bill which is going through scottish parliament now,means anybody who is offended by something someone says can be imprisoned for eight years,means a comedian on stage can be arrested after his show if someone says theyr offended by material in the show.sounds mental,could only happen up here.

The two racist neo-Nazis are discussing Scotland from their vast experience of internet forums. 🙄

its almost there now with hamza yousefs race bill which is going through scottish parliament now,means anybody who is offended by something someone says can be imprisoned for eight years,means a comedian on stage can be arrested after his show if someone says theyr offended by material in the show.sounds mental,could only happen up here.

It's the SNP's bill & it's just as bad & doomed as their football one & the named person scheme.

The two racist neo-Nazis are discussing Scotland from their vast experience of internet forums. 🙄
It's terrible to not want yet another part of Britain to be swamped with hordes of rapists who specifically target underage white girls, isn't it?

The two minds of cuckoo bird Nerak are always split between one of these two.

Eenie, meanie, miney, moe. Go with either meanie, Nerak.

proxy-image

or

proxy-image

I know it's a hard decision for you. :confounded:

I know the bigger flag appeals to you because bigger is better.

Wait for it, wait for it.....

It's terrible to not want yet another part of Britain to be swamped with hordes of rapists who specifically target underage white girls, isn't it?

There are so many white neo-Nazi child abusers...

You provided the example yourself. Why are you interested in my interactions with another poster?
And that's a very mild example as it's referring to something recent.
I think the most telling post I've seen from you is when you mentioned that someone had posted about reading a book, five full years before you referred to it, as if it's something that we're all familiar with and thinking about day to day.

Yes I remembered a book that somebody had read five years before, you really got me there. If you recall though (and I'm sure you do) I actually thought it was a different author; I was mistaken and believed it was a book by the founder of Israel when it was actually somebody else. The fact that you're bringing this up again two years later is an even more useless piece of information to store in your brain than a book I mistakenly believed that realitybites had mentioned that she owned (and had posted a picture of at the time).

Speaking of keeping tabs and remembering pointless things, how many times have you posted "pretty decent level" at bhops now from a throwaway comment he made 18 months ago? You're in no position to speak of "telling posts" and "mild examples" considering how long you allow petty grievances to fester in your brain.

But what else can be expected from someone who tells off two homeless people asking for money because you assumed they were junkies (directing your scorn at the woman of course, not the man, because you wouldn't have the balls to talk shit to a man's face --- unless you pretend you have a gun in your pocket of course) then actually, actually, says "mic drop" after the lecture, then gives the mic drop gesture (probably imagining you were Barack Obama) and walks away. What kind of eunuch of a man does that?
And before you say these are examples of keeping 'tabs', this is all embarrassing bullshit that you started threads in the Pigsty about. Maybe this is stuff you'd prefer that people didn't remember (can't blame you there) but I do remember it and you'll just have to get over that.

There are so many white neo-Nazi child abusers...

Not that many if you compare it to the Muslim rape gangs. In fact only a tiny trickle. The people above are just sad loners on laptops. They are likely autistic with mental health problems. The Muslim rape gangs have calculatedly targeted, destroyed and in some cases ended white girls' lives. More and more gangs are going through the courts all the time.

Back
Top Bottom