Radis Noir is a c***

I'm sure FWD or even David T have previously stated they don't have access to that IP info?
OK, that might be true if the website is being hosted in the cloud somewhere. I know that back in the day when I managed such servers and had direct access, I had access to all IP address information, but things are different these days.

I've not made any accusations to that effect. I merely said I thought you and the neo-nazi might be related due to having a similar temperament. But it wasn't a serious comment.
Ok, fair enough. I don’t think you should call people neo-nazis though, without serious proof. It’s a pretty serious accusation.

re: IP.

See my other comment. It's a matter of public record with Hofmann.
Replied to your other post, but I don't think I've expressed any comments on here to lump me in with that sort. Calling you a c*** is one thing, supporting BoJo another & hating left wing snowflakes another still, but I ain't a racist.

Replied to your other post, but I don't think I've expressed any comments on here to lump me in with that sort. Calling you a c*** is one thing, supporting BoJo another & hating left wing snowflakes another still, but I ain't a racist.
Never said you were. Although by publicly supporting a known racist you are always in danger of being tarred with the same brush.

no, i just remembered how you purposely jerked me around with your interview, and then i kept getting notifications that silent reader had replied to my posts only when i went to them they were not replies to me but to other people and i thought from the interview experience, seeing how you like to jerk people around in the most trivial way for no sensical reason, that it was just the sort of thing you would do and that you and he were thereby obviously the same person. i dont really have anything against you though (or silent reader), though you are a bit of an unknown quantity as i think you like to be, which makes you seem at times a little sinister. i thought the impression you did of me was one of the funniest things ever.

There are benefits to being anonymous; look at Skid Row Dave, you know he loves to dig up dirt, but the most he has on me is that I remembered that somebody read a book five years ago. Scandalous stuff. He has no comment history to comb through which I'm sure he'd love to do. It really annoys him! But that's not why I post anonymously, it's just a perk. One of the main reasons I like it better is because you're not obliged to carry out conversations that you don't want to have. I remember I was signed in one time and I posted something about Morrissey, and ordinaryboy86 replied, so I wrote something back and I couldn't shake him off after that, he wanted to keep having a pointless argument about something I wrote whereas if I had posted it anonymously I could have just slipped away into the night without an inconsequential debate being expected of me. Being anonymous is less time consuming and there are fewer clingers-on (exempting dirt diggin' Dave), so I prefer it.

Anyway, I disagree that there's anything sinister about being an unknown quantity, look at !Viva Hate!; he has posted on this website more times than nearly anybody and he's also the most sinister person here apart from Robby. I prefer to think of myself as a guardian angel 👼, you may not always know I'm here but I'm on your shoulder looking out for you and others; a bringer of good rather than a harbinger of evil. (Dave will love that guardian angel comment, he'll zone in on it and keep bringing it up for the next two years, which is why I wrote it -- to trigger him.)

As for the interview, I just hacked born to harangue's phone and saw that he has the interview at least 90% complete, but he hasn't added to it in ten months. If you want him to send it to you I can hack his reminders and get a notification to go off ("send interview to rifke") and he'll think he set it himself. At this stage I don't think he'll complete the remaining 10% because it's been 10 months, so a few of the responses will be disjointed or unfinished, but it's better than not having it at all: sort of like Kafka's The Trial or The Castle but more historically significant of course. I'm going to hack his phone right now and set a reminder to awaken the sleeping giant!!!!

its almost there now with hamza yousefs race bill which is going through scottish parliament now,means anybody who is offended by something someone says can be imprisoned for eight years,means a comedian on stage can be arrested after his show if someone says theyr offended by material in the show.sounds mental,could only happen up here.
Thanks for the misdirected post, gordyboy. We are getting close to a real time location and identity of the bot called Nerak who consistently travels between London and Scotland (and the pub in-between 🍻).

proxy-image

:handpointdown:
Back and forth,
back and forth:
:moneybag:☪️:moneybag:☪️:moneybag:

This one called Nerak also only prefers to speak in the
following programming language in every thread to prove
the point she is not omnipresent but now here and nowhere:

402px-C_Hello_World_Program.png

Day and night, day and night, day and night, day and night...

:sleeping:

I've nothing to add to this thread, I just miss seeing it in the Recent Posts column.

It doesn't seem to matter what time I log on, Radis c*** is online- do you have ANY life mate?
Says the person who has posted an average of 24 comments per day since he arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O
radish, none have jobs. unless you count berating the dole office to up your payments a 'job':blushing:
you have no compassion unless you double up my monthly dole. gimme gimme gimme more dole:mad:

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life, it's incredibly timely.👍

Oh, that probably makes us the same person doesn't it😴
Yes, it's nice to see my name back in the Recent Posts column. Now that you have also pinched my profile pic I think we can be in absolutely no doubt that you've got a real hard-on for me, which is flattering if unwelcome. But just be aware that I'm not Barbara Windsor and I won't stand for any handsy stuff, even if you do think I'm begging for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom