Rainman's Track By Track Review Of Ringleader Of The Tormentors

• Thread starter Stephen A.K.A Rainman posting from Leeds on a sunn
  • Start date
S

Stephen A.K.A Rainman posting from Leeds on a sunn

1.I Will See You In Faroff Places

The drums on this have a a nice pace im sure many fans love it, even the trolls must have some idea what this songs theme is, it sounds like a combination of the viva hate and more recent Morrissey work and very middle eastern.
8/10

2.Dear God Please Help Me

The most softly spoken song on the album touches some delicate sexuality issues and i am in no doubt that it is most moving for some of the most high profile trolls on this website, this stunning track brings out the most delicate emotion in morrissey, as if facing his sexuality and accepting what his preference is, it could almost be taken from the queen is dead album i.e 'I Know It's Over' though slightly different in meaning, emotion and elegance.
9/10

3.You Have Killed Me

The first track to be lifted from ROTT, and indeed it should be in the UK top 10 it definetly, this track has a stromg melody and is a candidate for the strongest on the album maybe, it has some homosexual references in the lyrics which must make some of the handbag trolls clench their buttocks in shame, overall it is a dancefloor track hit.
10/10

4.The Youngest Was The Most Loved

There is no such thing in life as normal unfortunatley, with the usual morrissey issues of life and it's expectations, the title explans the track once you listen to it.
6/10

5.In The Future When All's Well

The base style on this track is distinctive and original, the melody is good the lyrics are slightly glammy but the guitars save it it could possibly make the top 20 in the near future when all is still well.
9/10

6.The Father Who Must Be Killed

A vile stepfather who has grossly misused himself upon his children, this seems interesting that Morrissey should reference such a thing, not that it is based on his own opinions maybe an observation, im sure some of the trolls here were abused as children which is why their personality and preferences turned out the way they did, not that they show any remorse for their actions here, luckily though most here judge 'him' as a trivial old toss pot, superb lyrically on Morrissey's behalf the melodies are good as well.
8/10

7.Life is a pigsty

This sums life up brilliantly for people here who are genuine Morrissey fans who suffer the ignorance of the trolls, slightly new ground for morrissey declares its the same old thing all the time, just more broken fortune, the same problems or cons being redressed to look more advertising, miserable failure for the trolls, but making everyone else here miserable at the same time but gereally relates to anyone feeling shit, life is a pigsty, softer on the guitars some more base and generally supposed to be emotional to fit the lyrics which it is note has swords at the end a battle maybe but where?.
10/10

8.I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now

This is very well composed lyrically and the melody is rather good, too late to be anybodys hero or disgraced and exposed a bit like a troll exposed for the shitbag he really is, has a soft calming feeling, but jumping to a conlusion of the meaning would be wrong it has several.
7/10

9.On The Streets I Ran
Morrissey did indeed turn his sickness into popular song saying 'unpopular' in the second verse, musically the song is superb it could make a decent single, Morrissey walked the streets a lot to gain influneces and write lyrics in the 80's, as far as me and many are concerned is is one of the best tracks to date and will stand the test of time.
10/10

10.To Me You Are A Work of Art
Morrissey clings onto his grain of hope, but looks at the world and it makes him puke, a decent composition which i still think is above B-side quality, overall classic Morrissey not forgetting his band who composed it.
7/10

11.I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
Again this song is strong and touches key sexual and emotional issues, where Morrissey talks about either himself being happy jokingly, or a partner contemplating fulfilling this before death, the mix is good and new and old indie sounds are combined on this track, overall good quality and a witty album track.
8/10
12.At Last I am Born
Born at 46, well it would seem Morrissey put this on as the closer with humour, maybe he does not expect people to take the lyrics too literally unless you are a certain high profile vain troll who seems to act like he hasn't been born yet, most people don't have to wait until 46 to be born do they? a superb composition which could make a good opener or closer, the orchestra adds to the effect.
9/10
Oh and finally for the insular racist pretentious vain troll i dont want to upset your minder, granny, or parents, but i think rather than attempt the piss poor image change and pretend to understand Morrisseys lyrics you would benefit highly from a sex change instead as the physicalities would suit your personality down to the ground, personally i prefered you as the 'past it bloated peadophile' that you were as it was a true indication of where a book can be judged by its content, instead of posting your shit trivial comments here if you dont like Davidt or what he has done for Morrissey and his fans dont come here troll.

Judging the entire album overall this is a brilliant follow up to YATQ and my overall score for this taking into account all of Morrisseys albums is 9/10 the same as Quarry or better.

>>>>(or Raymond the property developer)

This is more like the kind of review the pitiful Rain Man would give ROTT.
All the remarks are genuine quotes lifted from posts he made in the Guestbook, before I had it closed down and removed.

> 1.I Will See You In Faroff Places

I don't know who I hate most, sand niggers or fat stupid Americans.

> 2.Dear God Please Help Me

The best thing to do is to bash a queer. Kill them.

> 3.You Have Killed Me

KILL ALL BENDERS and then laugh at their filthy rotten corpses.

> 4.The Youngest Was The Most Loved

Who are Homosexuals? They are the lowest of the low and prey on small children for sex.

> 5.In The Future When All's Well

What did those shitholedippers ever do to you?? *LOOK
OF SHOCK* Don't tell me that you caught AIDS by
reading one of their posts??!! Well then I can
understand your anger and why you wish death to these
hairybuttsmellers!

> 6.The Father Who Must Be Killed

you homo's really are sick

> 7.Life is a pigsty

Rot you animal bastard homo's that will teach you for shagging kids you scum

and on and on and on.....

This scum really was the REAL reason the Guestbook was closed, after david t was threatened with court action by a gay rights pressure group.

It's no coincidence that this board has been swamped with his crap ever since the demise of the guestbook.

Filth.

congradulations

sign the sex offenders register

quentin, i thought you were going to leave fys in peace?

Still, what can we expect from a disgusting little animal like you.
Even though it's only quentin/btrange 86-130 troll pretending to be rainman, it's always fun to show these pics of the ginger freak rainman again lol

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/GingerNonce/RainManStrikesAgain-1.gif
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/GingerNonce/classroomweirdo-1.gif

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/GingerNonce/rainmanfriend-1.gif

He decided to respond to my post

Eat some shit, but by all means use your genitals for their correct purpose, now being that you decided to troll my review when i did not even mention your name it should be you leaving me in piece and stop posting your pathetic pictures as we both have one thing in common we're both scum yet you get so wound up and paranoid, it's not like i called you a 'filthy shit dipping homo' is it?

Don't shoot the messenger

While I do agree with fys, in that you are the foulest piece of excrement ever to soil the planet, i am not him. I save all pic links posted here that show you troll scum for what you are and as you raised your ugly ginger head above the parapet, you were ripe for ridicule.
Now get back to licking toilet seats, or whatever you freaks do when you're not being shunned on the street.

yes paul i've seen your posts from (ipt.aol.com)

While i would never shoot the messenger i must admit, you're scum of the highest order anyway Paul, but once again you have got your fingers well and truly covered in shit, not that that's anything unusual for you, the fact is you're just another troll that needs putting down, is it any wonder the website gets a battering with shit like you posting here, now do us all a favour and go back to reading the scum newspaper with Andy or Ian as he so often is called on this site.

What a funny little man you are

...with your wild accusations and groundless allegations.
I've been busy all afternoon doing something interesting, but thanks for thinking about me (allthough, truth be known, you're always thinking about me aren't you scummy man).
Please don't respond, as the sight of you makes me wretch.

Back
Top Bottom