Rare Morrissey 12" promos for sale - custom sleeves

It's ok, some people seem to have a low opinion of him around here, based on his trying to sell items with dubious signatures on them, and his sometime outlandish claims, from just built a block of flats In Shoreditch, london which is worth 67 million pounds. to working in television.

He has and does. That I do know.

Who the f*** are you, coming out of nowhere validating ross normans ludicrous claims. You dont know him well but you know a lot about him? You's two are in cahoots.

I know momo1 and she's not in touch with him anymore so leave her alone.

Some people on here are really horrible. As for coming out of nowhere, I've been on here for years as a guest and have decided to sell my Morrissey and Smiths stuff so signed up. Is that allowed?

I think frauds a bit harsh, and she'll have no idea what he wanted her ebay account for. But it has been fun watching his rediculous posts, he's not half as clever as he thinks he is, and if you're going to continue baiting this clown grow some balls and log in an account, persistent anons are sad lots.

I think frauds a bit harsh, and she'll have no idea what he wanted her ebay account for. But it has been fun watching his rediculous posts, he's not half as clever as he thinks he is, and if you're going to continue baiting this clown grow some balls and log in an account, persistent anons are sad lots.

gullible twat of course she knows.

Back
Top Bottom