Rare Smiths Videos?

does anyone know any links or downloads for the following rare videos;
-the Smiths on Y.E.S. playing What Difference Does it Make? and This Night Has Opened My Eyes in 1984
- Barrowlands 1985 videos or audio (I have the Hand in Glove Video and the What's the World? Audio already)
- 8 Days a Week in it's entirety
- Rock Around the Clock, where Morrissey becomes a phone operator counting votes for music videos
- Any 'Cutting Edge' stuff

or any other videos of interviews, performances etc. that aren't easily available on Youtube?
I'd be very, very happy if anyone could help me out!

I'd like to see "Rock Around the Clock".
It seems to be wonderful. I never imagined Morrissey as a phone operator or talking on the phone.

does anyone know any links or downloads for the following rare videos;
-the Smiths on Y.E.S. playing What Difference Does it Make? and This Night Has Opened My Eyes in 1984
- Barrowlands 1985 videos or audio (I have the Hand in Glove Video and the What's the World? Audio already)
- 8 Days a Week in it's entirety
- Rock Around the Clock, where Morrissey becomes a phone operator counting votes for music videos
- Any 'Cutting Edge' stuff

or any other videos of interviews, performances etc. that aren't easily available on Youtube?
I'd be very, very happy if anyone could help me out!

Most of those are available on these compilation DVDs.
MISC - FWD Anthology DVD 1 [DVD, Misc, FamousWhenDead]
MISC - FWD Anthology DVD 2 [DVD, Misc, FamousWhenDead]
MISC - TV Compilation 1984-1987 [DVD, Misc, waterisnat]
MISC - Soundsville Compilation 1983-1984 [DVD, Misc, Soundsville]
MISC - Soundsville Compilation 1985-1987 [DVD, Misc, Soundsville]

Let me know if you're missing anything when you've dug through those.

I couldn't see the YES performance of What Difference Does it Make and also 8 Days a Week amongst those lists, but thanks so much for everything else! I'm downloading them right now!

Tags
barrowlands bootlegs performances rare videos
Back
Top Bottom