Re-sceduled Brixton Dates: 19, 21 & 22 July 09

Good news everyone :thumb:

Brixton Academy website now saying Morrissey re-scheduled dates are as follows:

19th July for 28th May

21st July for 29th May

22nd July for 30th May

Original tickets still valid.

Not that long too wait :D:D:D :guitar:

Just checked the Brixton website, and those are indeed the dates. Marianne Faithful July 20th, Morrissey the next day, and then brum in October. Every black cloud.... :D :D :D Actually having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if Moz turns up at the Faithful show. Very excited now.

Last edited:
Yay.

Just a thought, weren't there supposed to be Greek shows on the 18th and 19th of July?

Sweet! Though my gig's now on a Wednesday instead of Saturday it's not far away so can't complain, may have to take a day off work :p.

On the main tour page it says:

Greece
July 18 Thessaloniki - Moni Lazariston Post-show ?
July 19 Athens - Terra Vibe Post-show

Hmmmmm.

Greece

Hmmmmm.

They are even listed on Last.fm events! :confused:

Greece

Hmmmmm.

David is still in bed (California is 8 hour behind UK), doesn't know the news yet.

http://itsmorrisseysworld.com does not list Greek dates, possibly those have been cancelled or postponed.

Last edited:
Re-scheduled Brixton & Troxy dates! 26 May @ London Mile En Troxy is now Sat 18th July 28 May @ London Brixton Academy is now Sun 19th July 29 May @ London Brixton Academy is now Tues 21st July 30 May @ London Brixton Academy is now Weds 22n July! Thanks to everyone who came to the Dogstar on Friday and Tin Drum last night! DATK x

^ This is a copy of what Doll and The Kicks have on their Facebook status ^

Love PTxx.

Just got an email from Seetickets about Brixton Academy.
Off to claim my refund now. :straightface:
Can't come to London on the rescheduled date.

just logged in to a barrage of See emails,
but just got the 2 reschedules, for 28th/29th, weird!!
LOL

best get back to work and start GROVELLING like ive never grovelled before. (wouldve preferred november as its so dead then i could have the month off and no one'd mind!)
*crosses everything*
:cool:

Why is there no news on the Salisbury date? Does anyone know when this will go ahead? X

Freakin' SWEET!

I am totally claiming a refund on my RAH ticket now, and just going to my reschedued Brixton date.

can I buy your RAH ticket please.

Back
Top Bottom