Re Troll Culture and the specific targeting of Freeyourself by me since 2004

Re: freeyourself you are finished here,hang your head in shame and go and never return.

I could't care what your point is and I haven't bothered to read your drivel - piss off and do everyone a favour.

Re: freeyourself you are finished here,hang your head in shame and go and never return.

And before you launch into some other piece of shit, I could care less for your intentions or anything else you may try to justify. Just terribly terribly sad.

If this screed is true (and it's a big if) it's time to let it drop. It dominates the board and distracts people from coming onto a Morrissey fan site to inexplicably slag off the one true pop great of the last twenty five years.

> If this screed is true (and it's a big if) it's time to let it drop. It
> dominates the board and distracts people from coming onto a Morrissey fan
> site to inexplicably slag off the one true pop great of the last twenty
> five years.

I'm bored of YOU

I do not think Quentin has humiliated him. Freeyourself has just revealed his natural self, which is one of the main aims of the more intelligent troll.

Quite fascinating reading, It does not suprise me one bit that freeyourself has not replied to this thread under his own log in.

> I'm bored of YOU

Isn't that a George Costanza quote? The one with the shrimp when he ends up flying to Akron or somesuch? The Costanza comparison doesn't end there where you're concerned. Always amusing when someone's posting name appears to be at such odds with their personality. "Death To Racists"... hmmm... tolerance (except to racists), equality, peace, love & understanding. A seeker of tranquil harmony between the peoples of the world... Errr... no actually - an aggressive little c*** playing at politics he can't possible get his one watt IQ around.

Does mummy know you're out, little boy? Seriously, how old are you? Judging by your "contributions" about 15, maybe 16? Fan since IBEH? Grow up. This board is infested with arrogant little pricks like you who should be doing their homework. Quite what Tseng is attempting to achieve by letting you lot on here I can't imagine. Why do you think Morrissey pours his well deserved scorn upon this site? Because of the high level of debate exhibited in posts like yours and the ceaseless torrent of ignorant, ill educated tripe from people like you with a superiority complex and f*** all else to offer. A child of American Idol & Big Brother generation. Juvenile, imbecilic, sixth form bullshit a speciality. Come back when your balls have dropped - the adults are trying to talk. SERENITY NOW!

Oh, I remember now. "The sea called - they're running out of shrimp..." What a great show that was. I suppose you were still swimming up your mommy's uterine canal when that was on. Those were the days. Now, I'm not telling you again... HOMEWORK!

> I tend to disagree that I have kicked his ass. He is who he is, and I am
> who I am,The difference being I do not personally want a real on-line
> identity as he does. He will never have a clue about me as I am an actor
> here, and he is not, he uses this place as a benchmark too his life.

> I am not saying it is wrong or right.....just sad.

So he cares and you don't? You're an actor and he's a sad "real" person? I'm afraid you really believe that shit... You've said you wanted to exposure freeyourself or whatever (don't explain again!), but in fact you ruined this board for 2 years! Do you consider this "collateral damage" as funny?
And do you want to stop?
Still can't believe that grown-ups act like this... and THAT'S what's sad.

Back
Top Bottom