Reader Meet Author (Demo)

Irregular Regular

Forget my fate.
Here is one that had escaped me until now.
I have all the other demos, out-takes, etc that were leaked over the years, however for whatever reason I had never come across this demo of Reader Meet Author...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwk39z

The arrangement is quite different and it includes the alternate lyrics 'it doesn't help us to know how well you type'.

It made my day, it may make yours more enjoyable too. :)

Enjoy!

I.R.

Thank you very much IR. New to me too.
I like the ever so slightly different vocal phrasings, particularly the first "readermeetauthor". Still sounds like a guide vocal. Or it could just be the Mogadon.
Made my (very bad) day too!

:thumb:

many many thnx.

gives one an idea of what an acoustic version of SOUTHPAW GRAMMAR would be.

This is great!
I though the Miraval Session was the only demo version out there.
I've definitely never heard this recording.

isnt it the same version as in the never heard symphonies list?

Sounds like it to me.

And the same as the version in the "1995 - 1997 Sadly, This Was Your Life" compilation from last year...

Dave

Eternal gratuities to Mr Reynolds...

Dave

Thank you Mr Reynolds indeed. :thumb:
I wasn't trying to claim any credit by the way.

Somehow it escaped me when first leaked and just thought others might have missed it too.
It turned out to be the case for a few of our friends so I am pleased to have helped.

yes thanks for sharing anyway, we cant all be expected to listen to and patrol the net 24 hrs a day for any morsel, in my opinion this is the stand out track from the never played series almost a match for the album version -thanks again.

yes thanks for sharing anyway, we cant all be expected to listen to and patrol the net 24 hrs a day for any morsel, in my opinion this is the stand out track from the never played series almost a match for the album version -thanks again.

Yes, it certainly is great. Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom