Reading show

lebon21

Super excited for Friday's show! Hope it's a great crowd, great vibe and of course, seeing Morrissey will be brilliant! :)

I'll be there down in the 10th row...hopefully the "non-sold-out-ness" of the show (per his FB message) won't dampen his spirits. I want a full show with an encore!

As I haven't been able to see him for such a long time, I had to get myself in the PIT for this show since I couldn't convince my husband to go along with me to another show! Hoping to have an amazing experience with fellow Morrissey fans and just enjoy every second of the evening. Looking forward to seeing the show with all the fabulous people around me!

What time does he usually come on stage during this tour? :)

Last edited:
I will be there! Hope to get there around 7ish, grab a beer and wander down to my seat. Hope for a great show!

I'll be in Row K...which might actually be row 10 or somewhere around there. Not sure. Either way, this is my first time seeing him and I'm super excited. I'm also worried about the show not being sold out...I hope he doesn't just walk off near the end and not come back.

Is it possible to get an autograph from him after the show? Anyone know? I imagine he's super elusive and it being near impossible, but figured I'd ask you guys. I've never been to this theater, so I don't even know if it's possible.

I was curious what this venue is like? Has anyone ever seen a show at this theatre? I love that this show is a Friday night too! A perfect evening with Morrissey!!

coming up from philly for the show. The AC show was great but I hope we get an encore this time. Anyone know of any decent bars to get some drinks and a bite to eat before or afterwards. I'm not too familiar with Reading.

I heard there was a good restaurant called Ugly Oyster in the neighborhood. If I get to Reading in time, I might have to check it out.

I'll be there down in the 10th row...hopefully the "non-sold-out-ness" of the show (per his FB message) won't dampen his spirits. I want a full show with an encore!

Stubhub had a ton of tickets left for this show over the weekend, but looking at the website now, they only have 2 left. I would say the show will be full!

I've also heard Ugly Oyster is good. And heard wonderful things about a place called Third and Spruce, that's supposedly just a few minutes from the venue, as well. Does anyone know who the opener is and what time Morrissey might go on?

I believe Kristeen Young is his opener for this tour. From what I have read on the forums, she starts around 8. I would assume he would come on around 9 p.m.?

play' Paint a Vulgar Picture' yep.

do it morrissey.

hiyooo!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if there is a consensus on Ugly Oyster or Third and Spruce and I'll see you all there at 6 or so!

Tonight is the night! Is there a plan for a drink or two in place? Or do alot of people just prefer to be at the actual venue early?

The Ugly Oyster looks like a good spot based on their website. I'll be going there if all goes well with traffic.

Back
Top Bottom