Morrissey Central "REALITY", "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO", "MEET IS MURDER" (March 24, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "REALITY"

0-8_ooaxjy.jpg

Morrissey Central: "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO"

Morrissey Central: "MEET IS MURDER"

0-7_el6h23.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

And here it is in full view ,confirmation that this woman is now in full melt down mode. Every post is now more outrageous than your last, you are anti everything that the decent people on earth want to eradicate.... there isn’t one thing that I could say about you that could ever possibly be pleasant . As I said to you the other night, as soon as you open your moth you reminded me off Ann widdicome on speed... you are more to be pitied than laughed at.... one very strange woman indeed ....
What's wrong with Ann Widdecombe? Who has she ever hurt?

The aliens can go through solid objects so what difference would staying inside make.

Now, I'm curious. You say "they" want to cull the world's population. Who is this nefarious "they?"

Also, where is your evidence for these claims? And even if you were right, what would be the goal? What would be the endgame?

Do you also believe that they'll microchip us all under the auspices of tracking who is healthy and who is not?

Asking for a friend.
The 1% corporation billionaires who are so powerful they tell governments what to do, because ultimately they fund them and run world business. Also shady f***ers like George Soros who funds NGOs/charities that get up to all sorts of dodgy shit across the globe.

These people have been talking about world population lately - then hey presto, a pandemic. But this is only a dress rehearsal for far more serious pandemics that will reduce the population of the third world. Africa for instance is set to soon triple its population. India not far off. The third world is developing fast, which could cause ecological as well as economic problems. These pychos probably think pandemics will solve this problem - just like they used to in the old days.

Last edited:
The 1% corporation billionaires who are so powerful they tell governments what to do, because ultimately they fund them and run world business. Also shady f***ers like George Soros who funds NGOs/charities that get up to all sorts of dodgy shit across the globe.

These people have been talking about world population lately - then hey presto, a pandemic. But this is only a dress rehearsal for far more serious pandemics that will reduce the population of the third world. Africa for instance is set to soon triple its population. India not far off. The third world is developing fast, which could cause ecological as well as economic problems. These pychos probably think pandemics will solve this problem - just like they used to in the old days.
K. So...what's their plan. And where's your evidence.

K. So...what's their plan. And where's your evidence.
The white races are not replacing their numbers and are dying out. perhaps 'they' are finally realised that in the long term this might not be beneficial to the advancing of the world.

No evidence, just signs that this may be what 'they' are up to. I may be wrong, but I feel I may be onto something here. Whatever it is they're definitely up to something with this, I have no doubt of that.

Governments on the other hand do not like this (Trump is an obvious one) - they just want business to continue as normal. But there are rogue elements out there who hold power over governments. Check out globalist power-mongers like George Soros and his 'charitable' antics of the last few decades.

Last edited:
What's wrong with Ann Widdecombe? Who has she ever hurt?
Politically, I’m not a fan. But she’s always been consistent and I don’t feel I’d have to count my fingers if I shook her hand.

Politically, I’m not a fan. But she’s always been consistent and I don’t feel I’d have to count my fingers if I shook her hand.

Same.

Also she doesn't understand why things have to be sugar-coated or spun, so that attracts more flack than she really deserves.

The white races are not replacing their numbers and are dying out. perhaps 'they' are finally realised that in the long term this might not be beneficial to the advancing of the world.

No evidence, just signs that this may be what 'they' are up to. I may be wrong, but I feel I may be onto something here. Whatever it is they're definitely up to something with this, I have no doubt of that.

Governments on the other hand do not like this (Trump is an obvious one) - they just want business to continue as normal. But there are rogue elements out there who hold power over governments. Check out globalist power-mongers like George Soros and his 'charitable' antics of the last few decades.

You are wrong, because rich people can openly poison your environment, pay you peanuts & watch you starve to death. They don't need fancy pandemics.

Yes, I'm familiar with Soros.

I think that civilized people have started, gradually, to realize maybe there are enough people in the world and are breeding less. But this could also be due to many other factors such as overall better education, food, a dip in violent crime, living conditions improving moderately to vastly, etc. In other words poor dumb people still f*** and breed carelessly because their lives are shit whereas cultured civilized people take a less-is-more approach because they have class and want to ENJOY 21st century amenities and also they are smart enough to know enough is enough with the damn babymaking. Also, having fewer or no children allows people to suspend their adolescence longer and have more fun and ENJOY what they have earned. And people are starting to realize maybe having a family isn't all it's cracked up to be.

If course, this notion and way of life is total anathema to minorities. And not just in the third world. HERE. And that's a f***ing FACT. Either they're so dumb they still believe in religion and therefore are anti-birth control, or else they figure a kid equals free food (welfare and child support coming in monthly while they sit around on their phones, doing nothing). Or else they're just dumb slovenly pigs who f*** because nature tells them to. And yes you have whites that are like this too and yes you have minorities who are not like this AT ALL but OVERALL that is the trend. That's why prison (at least in America) is mostly minorities. They do all kinds of shitty drugs and murder and rob while they're f***ed up on drugs or else so that they can GET f***ed up and do more drugs. Seriously LOOK at the stats for American incarceration. (But sure...it's all a racist conspiracy. Uh huh.)

I don't think there's a master plan to subjugate and/or decrease the world's population. I mean, maybe there is, but I don't see proof of it and I don't see what would be gained by the magical Bilderberg cabal from enslaving the common man and shutting down the economy. Seems counterintuitive and WAY too much trouble.

I think that at the end of the day this was a disease that gross uncivilized communist shitbag hillbillies in China allowed to get out and now the working man is footing the bill but hey. BIG SHOCK THERE.

I agree, I'm not a Tory either. But she seems like a decent person.
How f***ing all of you even try to say Ann f***ing widicomme is even a realistic member of society......... have we all forgotten her catholic ways of life. Gggrrrrrr she wanted to jail anyone who dared smell pot, then one by one at the tory party confrence they all denounced her..... careear over ann..... pure Victorian olde twat

What about a psycho like Soros? He's evil.

No, he's not. He just spends his money influencing things he's interested in, like they all do. Which is a pain, if you don't agree with them & don't have their clout.

Yes, I'm familiar with Soros.

I think that civilized people have started, gradually, to realize maybe there are enough people in the world and are breeding less. But this could also be due to many other factors such as overall better education, food, a dip in violent crime, living conditions improving moderately to vastly, etc. In other words poor dumb people still f*** and breed carelessly because their lives are shit whereas cultured civilized people take a less-is-more approach because they have class and want to ENJOY 21st century amenities and also they are smart enough to know enough is enough with the damn babymaking. Also, having fewer or no children allows people to suspend their adolescence longer and have more fun and ENJOY what they have earned. And people are starting to realize maybe having a family isn't all it's cracked up to be.

If course, this notion and way of life is total anathema to minorities. And not just in the third world. HERE. And that's a f***ing FACT. Either they're so dumb they still believe in religion and therefore are anti-birth control, or else they figure a kid equals free food (welfare and child support coming in monthly while they sit around on their phones, doing nothing). Or else they're just dumb slovenly pigs who f*** because nature tells them to. And yes you have whites that are like this too and yes you have minorities who are not like this AT ALL but OVERALL that is the trend. That's why prison (at least in America) is mostly minorities. They do all kinds of shitty drugs and murder and rob while they're f***ed up on drugs or else so that they can GET f***ed up and do more drugs. Seriously LOOK at the stats for American incarceration. (But sure...it's all a racist conspiracy. Uh huh.)

I don't think there's a master plan to subjugate and/or decrease the world's population. I mean, maybe there is, but I don't see proof of it and I don't see what would be gained by the magical Bilderberg cabal from enslaving the common man and shutting down the economy. Seems counterintuitive and WAY too much trouble.

I think that at the end of the day this was a disease that gross uncivilized communist shitbag hillbillies in China allowed to get out and now the working man is footing the bill but hey. BIG SHOCK THERE.
I agree with your first two paragraphs wholeheartedly. I think there are many rogue elements more powerful than governments who have ideas of what the future should look like. HG Wells said way back when that all the other races should be sterilised for the benefit of Future Civilised Man - or society will regret it in a hundred years time if we don't. He wasn't right wing either nor were many who agreed with him back then. They wanted to cull sickness out of society (like in dog breeding) as they genuinely believed that this was a kind and sensible thing to do. Uncivilised and (uncivilisable races) would only just drag everyone down with them. At some point earlier he thought maybe eradicating the African population and replacing it with Chinese labourers might be a good idea (probably because they were better workers). These intelligent men were thinking practically and of the greater good only. Now emotion rules. But only on the surface.

Now a hundred years has passed you have to just look at rap music (lauded by the media) and the negative nihilistic attitudes it encourages and then look at the prison population of countries where black people have moved to like America and Britain (and now Sweden and Ireland) and you realise that cruel as it sounds, on a strictly practical level, HG Wells had hit on something here.

I've often wondered how long the establishment can keep up the charade of pretending everyone is exactly the same (and as useful) when every scientific test has proven otherwise.

Now that Africa is set to triple in population over the next few decades (and India and China are not far behind) and the European race is officially dying off everywhere where they are based including America, perhaps some elements have realised that this may not be a benefit for advancement in the world.

Many ecological types have been talking about overpopulation lately - in the UK Chris Packham and David Attenborough -aware that it is a politically difficult subject. Then suddenly there's a pandemic. perhaps this is a small dress rehearsal for more pandemics that may be race based in the future. Nothing would surprise me.

For example, people like Elon Musk would love us all to be microchipped. These are anti-human psychos. Even people like Attenborough and Packham prefer animals to people. A lot of these 'secret rulers of the world' types are technically psychopaths and each has a plan of shaping the world their way. Do they really want Africans over-populating the world? If the whole third world gradually joined the first world (with cars, washing machines etc.) wouldn't that cause ecological problems? Wouldn't it finally strip the earth of its natural resources?

Last edited:
No, he's not. He just spends his money influencing things he's interested in, like they all do. Which is a pain, if you don't agree with them & don't have their clout.
What he's interested in is destroying peaceful harmony in the world. He's a greedy Culural Marxist bastard who wants a world of division. Blacks violently against whites for example. If you believe in Satan this is your man. He has no good in his soul.

I agree with your first two paragraphs wholeheartedly. I think there are many rogue elements more powerful than governments who have ideas of what the future should look like. HG Wells said way back when that all the other races should be sterilised for the benefit of Future Civilised Man - or society will regret it in a hundred years time if we don't. He wasn't right wing either nor were many who agreed with him back then. They wanted to cull sickness out of society (like in dog breeding) as they genuinely believed that this was a kind sensible thing to do. Uncivilised and (uncivilisable races) would only just drag everyone down with them. At point earlier he thought maybe eradicating the African population and replacing it with Chinese labourers might be a good idea (probably because they were better workers). these intelligent men were thinking practically and of the greater good only. Now emotion rules. But only on the surface.

Now a hundred years has passed you have to just look at rap music (lauded by the media) and the negative nihilistic attitudes it encourages and then look at the prison population of countries where black people have moved to like America and Britain (and now Sweden and Ireland and their behavior is exactly as violent) and you realise that cruel as it sounds, on a strictly practical level, HG Wells had hit on something here.

I've often wondered how long the establishment can keep up the charade of pretending everyone is exactly the same when every scientific test has proven otherwise.

Now that Africa is set to triple in population over the next few decades (and India and China are not far behined) and the European race is officially dying off everywhere where they are based including America, perhaps some elements have realised that this may not be a benefit for advancement in the world.

Many ecological types have been talking about overpopulation lately - in the UK Chris Packham and David Attenborough -aware that it is a politically difficult subject. Then suddenly there's a pandemic. perhaps this is a small dress rehearsal for more pandemics that may be race based in the future. Nothing would surprise me.

For example, people like Elon Musk would love us all to be microchipped. These are anti-human psychos. Even people like Attenborough and Packham prefer animals to people. A lot of these 'secret rulers of the world' types are technically psychopaths and each has a plan of shaping the world their way. Do they really want Africans over-populating the world? If the whole third world gradually joined the first world (with cars, washing machines etc.) wouldn't that cause ecological problems? Wouldn't it finally strip the earth of its natural resources?

Why are you obsessed with Africa? The entire continent has less people than India or China. And I can't think of one global issue they're at the forefront of unless it's jokes about email scams.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom