Recent Morrissey UK sighting / pictures (July 3, 2021)

No idea where exactly or why, but I found these on Instagram 💕

Morrissey03072021.jpg

Morrissey03072021_2.jpg

Edit:

MorrisseyBowdon03072021_2.jpg

Found here

Last edited:
:)

Mr Chard is true devoted Moz collector holding all releases and merch
from all worldwide countries(y)

:hammer:

It's on Bowden Road, Altrincham. Just drive/walk up, it's on the right hand side as you head towards St Margarets Road and has Beechmount on the left hand gate pillar. It's easier to spot if it's the bin collection day as the bin has a a stencil of a cow on it along with meat is murder.
Stalker alert

Stalker alert

If you say so fella, an alternative thought would be, most people who live around here and are into The Smiths/Morrissey, know where Morrissey’s mums house is just as they know where Johnny Marr and Mike Joyce live.

Do I need to classify you the same as Vegan?

If you say so fella, an alternative thought would be, most people who live around here and are into The Smiths/Morrissey, know where Morrissey’s mums house is just as they know where Johnny Marr and Mike Joyce live.

Are you actually a Morrissey fan? I thought you were more into New Order, Peter Hook and possibly Rowetta and the late Denise Johnson. Do you like The Smiths and Joy Division? You are into Paul Heaton from The Beautiful South? If you looks into these acts you will find a lot of them dislike like Morrissey. It is strange but there is actual hatred for Morrissey in Manchester's indie music scene it isn't just Dave Haslam. I don't know about other Northern cities in the North West of England like Liverpool, Leeds and Sheffield. The Liverpool dude Ian from the Bunnymen I don't think he likes Morrissey.

Are you actually a Morrissey fan? I thought you were more into New Order, Peter Hook and possibly Rowetta and the late Denise Johnson. Do you like The Smiths and Joy Division? You are into Paul Heaton from The Beautiful South? If you looks into these acts you will find a lot of them dislike like Morrissey. It is strange but there is actual hatred for Morrissey in Manchester's indie music scene it isn't just Dave Haslam. I don't know about other Northern cities in the North West of England like Liverpool, Leeds and Sheffield. The Liverpool dude Ian from the Bunnymen I don't think he likes Morrissey.

I've seen Morrissey over 30 times, also The Smiths, Joy Division, New Order, The Bunnymen, Paul Heaton when he was in The Beautiful South amongst many others. I don't care whether they like Morrissey or not.

I've seen Morrissey over 30 times, also The Smiths, Joy Division, New Order, The Bunnymen, Paul Heaton when he was in The Beautiful South amongst many others. I don't care whether they like Morrissey or not.
It matters to me if artists like Morrissey. If they don't like him or say something bad about him then I'm afraid it is game over for me. I feel loyalty to Morrissey being a fan of him. I find it strange all the hostility towards Morrissey in Manchester's indie music scene not just from Dave Haslam. Manchester is Morrissey's hometown after all. I don't know so much about Liverpool, Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield and so on. Have you seen Rowetta live? She doesn't like Morrissey. These days Paul Heaton lives in Manchester and he doesn't like Morrissey. In London down South there is still a huge amount of love for Morrissey! Surrey is a similar area to Cheshire in some ways.

Why don't you like Vegan Cro Spirit? They are a true Morrissey fan and they always defend him.

It matters to me if artists like Morrissey. If they don't like him or say something bad about him then I'm afraid it is game over for me. I feel loyalty to Morrissey being a fan of him. I find it strange all the hostility towards Morrissey in Manchester's indie music scene not just from Dave Haslam. Manchester is Morrissey's hometown after all. I don't know so much about Liverpool, Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield and so on. Have you seen Rowetta live? She doesn't like Morrissey. These days Paul Heaton lives in Manchester and he doesn't like Morrissey. In London down South there is still a huge amount of love for Morrissey! Surrey is a similar area to Cheshire in some ways.

Why don't you like Vegan Cro Spirit? They are a true Morrissey fan and they always defend him.

Mmm, sounds like you're Andrea, so we will leave it there.

Classify me however you want. Won't make any difference to my day.
It was your attention to detail that made me laugh, even knowing what his wheelie bin looks like.

No he stalks Moz fans(n)

:hammer:

:mask:

Mr Chard, the nice gentleman is one of the top Maz fans
in the world.
This is common knowledge amongst the top echelon
of Moz fans(y)

🇭🇷>:hammer:
Dear Sir Vegan Cro, Mr. Graham Chard sounds like a true gentleman bless him. I think you mean Moz fans not 'Maz' fans. As in Morrissey (Moz). It was a typo everyone knew what you meant don't worry. Xx

Says the adult hanging around Morrissey's mum's house taking pictures of the wheelie bin......

Er no, there's a place called Dunham Massey which is a National Trust park where people walk their dogs or take their families for a walk, when it's busy at the Hale Altrincham junction, a cut through is Bowden Road.

As I said, stop embarrassing yourself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom