recordstore.co.uk everyday bundle pre order

So. Mr. Steve of Recordstore - will you put your hand up and admit there's been a balls-up here? Surely you cannot be saying that every single one of the people who got the Thursday/Friday deliveries were unlucky? We're a pretty tight-knit bunch in the Moz community, and if someone had got one, you can be damn sure we'd know about it. We will forgive you if you admit that the first lot that went out never had a chance, and tell us what you are going to do to put it right. After all, if you told us we had a chance of the signature, and sold off the back of that claim, isn't that illegal? As I said, just admit you've got this wrong and do something about it.

P.

Will the Friday/Monday (24th/27th) bank holiday delay the delivery of singles packages... my singles bundle hasn't arrived yet and i ordered way in advance. I'm kind of scared to receive my pack now, cause i'm never lucky... i live in hope.:pray::pray:

PS: sorry to you guys who missed out on the signed packs... i hope you all managed to get the signed Bona Drag Reissue.:)

Blessings:p

A TTY announcement went up that EDILS reissue is now on sale. No mention of recordstore as a source....

So. Mr. Steve of Recordstore - will you put your hand up and admit there's been a balls-up here? Surely you cannot be saying that every single one of the people who got the Thursday/Friday deliveries were unlucky? We're a pretty tight-knit bunch in the Moz community, and if someone had got one, you can be damn sure we'd know about it. We will forgive you if you admit that the first lot that went out never had a chance, and tell us what you are going to do to put it right. After all, if you told us we had a chance of the signature, and sold off the back of that claim, isn't that illegal? As I said, just admit you've got this wrong and do something about it.

P.

no balls up - some have been sent out with signed prints (I know because I had to help out in the warehouse on Friday to get these and a whole bunch of other orders out on time - hectic week, I didn't enjoy it much) and we've held onto a whole bunch of prints to send out in orders we couldn't sort on Friday due to a late delivery of some of the 7-inches (see my earlier post). Over half of the 2000 orders are Morrissey fans outside the UK so they won't have received their orders yet and we sold quite a few bundles to customers who may not have been Morissey forum users (as we sold about 500 bundles before anyone had even mentioned the offer on here).

please don't insinuate that anything dodgy has happened with distribution of the prints. It makes me not want to do these things in the future.

cheers

Steve

no balls up - some have been sent out with signed prints (I know because I had to help out in the warehouse on Friday to get these and a whole bunch of other orders out on time - hectic week, I didn't enjoy it much) and we've held onto a whole bunch of prints to send out in orders we couldn't sort on Friday due to a late delivery of some of the 7-inches (see my earlier post). Over half of the 2000 orders are Morrissey fans outside the UK so they won't have received their orders yet and we sold quite a few bundles to customers who may not have been Morissey forum users (as we sold about 500 bundles before anyone had even mentioned the offer on here).

please don't insinuate that anything dodgy has happened with distribution of the prints. It makes me not want to do these things in the future.

cheers

Steve

Uncleskinny didn't mean to offend you, just wanted to know how it had been done.

From my own experiences and your professionalism, I recommend recordstore.co.uk to others.

Uncleskinny didn't mean to offend you, just wanted to know how it had been done.

From my own experiences and your professionalism, I recommend recordstore.co.uk to others.

I'm sure Peter will answer on his own behalf when he's ready, Kewpie.

Hello, Steve. Just like Kewpie, I have only ever had good experiences with Recordstore in the past. :)

I want to continue to be confident in Recordstore, so I'm hoping all is as you say and that plenty of people in the UK whose EDILS bundles were posted on Thursday and Friday will soon be popping up online to show us their prize posters. Until that happens, however, I don't think you can be surprised that people are speculating that something is amiss. The complete lack of reported poster winners looks suspicious, even if it's not, especially to people who are already a bit pissed off with you over the (accidentally misleading) wording of the email. (An unfortunate co-incidence, but there you have it. :straightface: )

Cheers,

Kate

Last edited:

cheers

Steve

steve thanks for keeping us up too speed , if you need a hand packing them next time just give me a shout ;)

I got an email last Thursday saying my order has been sent but of course I won't receive it til later this coming week cause I'm in the U.S. I will post if I receive a signed print. Here's to hoping...

cheers

Steve

Did I insinuate that? i said if anything has gone awry you should say so. I know you must have sold a load before it was mentioned on here, as I get updates from you by e-mail, and the second it was announced, I ordered. I know the odds are against any one person getting a signed print, but as Kate said, we would have thought that someone on Twitter, Facebook or here would have said they have received one. But up to press, none have.

P.

Well time will tell. Someone on here will get one and if they dont then somethings not right. Why cant Steve post a pic of one of the signed prints or at least describe what they re like

Just sayin

Well time will tell. Someone on here will get one and if they dont then somethings not right. Why cant Steve post a pic of one of the signed prints or at least describe what they re like

Just sayin

He did.

Apologies for those who are not going to receive their bundle on monday but console yourselves with the fact that you may still get a signed print (they are very nice - it's the main image from the CD single signed down the right hand side).

Back
Top Bottom