Red Box Politics Podcast: David Cameron on Morrissey, Marr and The Smiths

ClearlymentallunaticPeterSkinny hasn't commented on this yet. He must be either masturbating himself into a stupor 'Cameron...Morrissey...racist...oh...my...Gooooood!' or dead.

'Rushing past'...ie towards extreme right??

Tbh I'm not going to listen to an inteview with that c*** no matter how many times he mentions Morrissey

Hmmm, Cameron:
  1. Worst UK prime minister...ever...embarassing failure - unforgiveable
  2. Pissed off Her Maj The Queen with his indiscreet comments - unforgiveable
  3. Has a book out right now with really bad sales prospects...what d'yu expect?
Appears again now (book sales related?) still a "lifelong fan" (I couldn't face listening to, or reading, anything associated with this person)..Marr banned him from 'liking' The Smiths years ago (see 'set the boy free'), yet Cameron tries to cling on.

What a complete Wipe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, Cameron:
  3. Has a book out right now with really bad sales prospects...what d'yu expect?
Appears again now (book sales related?) still a "lifelong fan" (I couldn't face listening to, or reading, anything associated with this person)..Marr banned him from 'liking' The Smiths years ago (see 'set the boy free'), yet Cameron tries to cling on.

What a complete Wipe!
Worst prime minister ever? Have a day off

David Cameron is a regular at the Star & Garter Moz disco nights. I've seen him dancing the night away there on several occasions.

ClearlymentallunaticPeterSkinny hasn't commented on this yet. He must be either masturbating himself into a stupor 'Cameron...Morrissey...racist...oh...my...Gooooood!' or dead.

he and the pseudonyms are resting from hyperventilating many days in a row from the Moz huge crowds.;)

Hmmm, Cameron:
Pissing off the f***ing queen would be the only reason to applaud him. Axe the monarchy...!

Well apart from Thatcher (given) he's responsible for the current mess happening in the UK. Ru a fan or something?
Know anything about the winter of discontent? Or suez? Selling the country’s gold? Illegal Iraq war? I can only assume not.

David Cameron is a regular at the Star & Garter Moz disco nights. I've seen him dancing the night away there on several occasions.
With a smiths t shirt on “ the queen is a winker “ haha

Cameron's probably about mid-point between Johnny and Morrissey, politically speaking. So, the perfect negotiator for a Smiths reformation. He did a really good job brining the country together. Four Irish Mancs averaging zero A-levels should be a piece of cake.

The bit about the nuclear submarine was eye-opening!

Cameron's probably about mid-point between Johnny and Morrissey, politically speaking. So, the perfect negotiator for a Smiths reformation. He did a really good job brining the country together. Four Irish Mancs averaging zero A-levels should be a piece of cake.
How many A levels do you need to put your penis in a dead animals mouth?
Actually you need to attend Oxford to get that sort of education.
A 33rd degree, I don't think any of the Smiths would qualify, being of Irish working class decent stock.
Politically speaking Cameron's between Idi Amin and the "royals".
Andrew and Epstein still isn't going away. At least people have forgotten Saville and Phillip or Charlies favourite uncle Mountbatten, of Kincora Lodge fame.
Cameron can do a Tony Blair(Charles Lydon) to his "friends", also Oxford educated.
He can turn Catholic to look virtuous for the book tour, though it didn't quite wash the blood off his hands.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom