relationship with somebody who is not over his/her ex

Yeah, i've seen recently seen what an affair does to a family

my uncle had one, i worked for him, so i quit because he's not blood related, and i refuse to speak to him again

it's just something i don't rate (affairs)

if your life's so shit, just hang yourself

i got called that last night by a bunch of 30+ year old women
i used to work at argos direct (online shop) in manc, for 10 months, and they're closing so they're making people redundent (i quit, though lol), so i went to a night out for it and not one of them knew i worked with them!

i got called that last night by a bunch of 30+ year old women
i used to work at argos direct (online shop) in manc, for 10 months, and they're closing so they're making people redundent (i quit, though lol), so i went to a night out for it and not one of them knew i worked with them!

you that boring then? :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:way to funny my tummy hurts :lbf::lbf:you walked straight into that one.

One of them stroked my face and said 'no one that handsome worked at argos!' ;) ahah

and then one asked me at the bar, so what do you do now?

i said, well, i've always been a plasterer.. so that..

she was like, i'll need your number! she told her mate, then her mate said, i want your number!! lol

never gave it to them, though!

One of them stroked my face and said 'no one that handsome worked at argos!' ;) ahah

and then one asked me at the bar, so what do you do now?

i said, well, i've always been a plasterer.. so that..

she was like, i'll need your number! she told her mate, then her mate said, i want your number!! lol

never gave it to them, though!

well i think you silly we still in resession right? turning down business like that you must be mad:crazy:

i may need a plasterer at somepoint good to know:thumb:

There are three things that I read about this which makes sense in theory:
a) if he is unhappy then why does he stay with his wife?
b) why did he marry his wife?
c) how can you be sure that he won't do the same with you, have this relationship with you and start yet another one? The trust thing.

My cousin fell in love during his vacations alone and returned saying that this was the woman of his dreams and he immediately left his wife, with whom he had by now grown up children. He made clear decisions. Strange thing is that he did not stay with this other woman and is now with one that is much younger. His wife has difficulties to cope with it all, because he was the man of her dreams, but apparently it is not easy for her to get back with him and trust him again like she used to.

a) maybe finance kids are the issue
b) maybe he did love her at the time
c) if she didnt trust him she wouldn't have started a relationship with him in the first place. just unfortunate that he married. he says he loves her anyway and would do anything for her and he has been there for her.

a) maybe finance kids are the issue
b) maybe he did love her at the time
c) if she didnt trust him she wouldn't have started a relationship with him in the first place. just unfortunate that he married. he says he loves her anyway and would do anything for her and he has been there for her.

If she is so happy with the situation as it is, then why does she wait for him to break away from his wife?

No, I personally would not get involved with a married man. It is not what I am looking for. They made their decision and are thus out of consideration for me in that respect.

If she is so happy with the situation as it is, then why does she wait for him to break away from his wife?

No, I personally would not get involved with a married man. It is not what I am looking for. They made their decision and are thus out of consideration for me in that respect.

thats just it tho she wants more than just a few stolen moments now she wants proper relationship.

i agree not worth it, nothing good can come of it.

It is because the person is still too emotionally involved with that other person, isn't it? It leaves you being second best or whatever, the filler in between, not enough to be happy. Different to the married person who may well be over his wife but sticks with her for money, children and habit matters.

P.S. And nobody ever experienced that the person got over the other person while they were in their relationship together?

Last edited:
It is because the person is still too emotionally involved with that other person, isn't it? It leaves you being second best or whatever, the filler in between, not enough to be happy. Different to the married person who may well be over his wife but sticks with her for money, children and habit matters.

P.S. And nobody ever experienced that the person got over the other person while they were in their relationship together?

watch this space we shall see.

for the record his wife is a f**kiing bitch who doesnt deserve him.

we all do until we are are shown a bit of interest from someone else, and then realise how shit our life has become.

when you are tied into a mortgage kids etc it makes it difficult. give you a few years and see if your rose tinted look on life still remains :rolleyes:

I don't think yer typical Morrissey fan has a rose tinted look on life.
I appreciate what yer saying, must be hard to keep things fresh and it takes a lot of hard work. A lot of people get into relationships/marriages/have children purely because they feel that's what you're supposed to do, regardless of whether that person makes yer heart go boom or not.
There are no answers, it's an age old debate...some people are just madly in love and stay together all their lives. x

I don't think yer typical Morrissey fan has a rose tinted look on life.
I appreciate what yer saying, must be hard to keep things fresh and it takes a lot of hard work. A lot of people get into relationships/marriages/have children purely because they feel that's what you're supposed to do, regardless of whether that person makes yer heart go boom or not.
There are no answers, it's an age old debate...some people are just madly in love and stay together all their lives. x

i envy those people who find true love and stay together forever happy:(

would you ever get into a relationship with a married man? if he says he not happy at home how long do you wait for him to break away?

No. I would never have a relationship with a married man. Not my scene:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom