REQ - Alsation Cousin The Skarafarians (spelling??) Also info on Moz covers please

Mr Reynolds

Hi guys - Can you help? I am trying to put together a new mix of Moz/Smiths covers as its been a while. I lost most of my old files which contained cover songs so I would really appreciate any help. Is there a definitive list of covers anywhere? Also I noticed that the old Covers links in Downloads are inactive now.

I'm really interested in unusual or left field covers (like Light 3000 - There is a Light electro style cover) for example. Any suggestions much appreciated!

When I've finished I'll post up the compilation I put together for anyone interested.

Cheers...Mr R x

Re: REQ - Alsation Cousin The Skarafarians (spelling??) Also info on Moz covers please...

No one? :(

Re: REQ - Alsation Cousin The Skarafarians (spelling??) Also info on Moz covers please...

Thanks Mr P - I'm game if you are! Also have you any good quality recordings of your covers you did? I like your Teenage Dad but I have a poor quality version?

I hope this works

https://www.sendspace.com/file/noe4tx

grab it while you can. don't know how many can upload or how long it will last

heres the set list ^

Last edited:

Thanks Mr P - I'm game if you are! Also have you any good quality recordings of your covers you did? I like your Teenage Dad but I have a poor quality version?

It'll be in there somewhere in the misc covers folder when I upload it. The only covers I'll omit will be the Janice Whaley versions, it wouldn't be fair to her.

Gimme a while.

P.

Thanks Pete x

Thanks Drifter! It worked for me too. Some great covers I hadn't heard in there too!

It's gonna be ready about 9pm. It'll be worth it though, loads in there.

P.

May the Flying Teapot sing you to a tea leaf paradise! x

Thanks Peter! Really appreciate that. Some great stuff to chew through. I found a lovely cover of America Is Not The World by Christy Moore and of course there was the Jane Horrocks Life Is A Pigsty a while back but I can't find that many later period Moz solo covers. If anyone can point me in a direction I'll be very grateful. I dug up this lovely version of Let Me Kiss You last night - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGrnt4d5KjE

Back
Top Bottom