Req: World Peace is none of your business

tnashley

I lost my downloaded mp3's of this album and obviously this album is not available on the streaming platforms. Does anyone have a copy? Thanks.

I lost my downloaded mp3's of this album and obviously this album is not available on the streaming platforms. Does anyone have a copy? Thanks.
i just googled it a few weeks ago and got a free download,just type world peace is none of your business free download.

Any chance someone could upload this again 🙏
Or is it a good option downloading what's on YouTube? I downloaded a version on FLAC from The Pirate Bay but it has these annoying random sounds on a few spots...

IMG_9076.jpeg

The extended version with the extra tracks was pretty good, I really only like staircase and Oboe on the original album

I don't understand (It's me not them!) people who think things like Smiler and mountjoy are masterpieces, I can only hear plodding wrecks of a song that might have been a good idea before the lyrics were added.

I liked Istanbul when it came out as a single but like the rest of the album it's mostly forgettable

Now you've said Art hounds belongs on YoR.... I can see it! But I actually like YoR and Art Hounds would sully it.

Any chance someone could upload this again 🙏
Or is it a good option downloading what's on YouTube? I downloaded a version on FLAC from The Pirate Bay but it has these annoying random sounds on a few spots...
Regards,
FWD.

Very harsh and of course utterly subjective! Istanbul is great, evocative and moody. How can you single out oboe concerto for praise, that's the shittest track of the lot! I quite enjoyed this album overall. Not his worst by a long shot. But then again that's my subjective opinion.
Istanbul is one of the best tracks Morrissey has released in the past ten years or more. I like Oboe Concerto also. I'm not a fan of I'm Not A Man or The Bullfighter Dies though.

There is also the Japanese release that, in addition to the deluxe bonus tracks, has CD audio versions of the spoken word videos.

That reminds me… Kiss Me A Lot was the fifth single and never received the spoken word treatment. Imagine how that would sound.

Back
Top Bottom