Request: Cemetry Gates Music Video

When are where was this filmed??

The Smiths (esp Morrissey) were not keen on videos, and to my understanding, The Derek Jarman film which includes The Queen Is Dead and There Is A Light That Never Goes Out was the only promo made for a non-single....

Now that's too bad ... Do you know if any other video of this song exists, apart from the Brixton concert (Somebody Waved Goodbye)

Thanks

Now that's too bad ... Do you know if any other video of this song exists, apart from the Brixton concert (Somebody Waved Goodbye)

Thanks

Several Home Videos were shot during the Queen Is Dead Fall UK Tour...I own one on VHS and have seen several posted on Smiths Torrents although I don't have the space to download 4GBS....

Several Home Videos were shot during the Queen Is Dead Fall UK Tour...I own one on VHS and have seen several posted on Smiths Torrents although I don't have the space to download 4GBS....

A possible solution is to reencode your original 4GB file and reduce his size to fit into a CD-R (600MB) for example, then you can use sendspace to upload it.

A possible solution is to reencode your original 4GB file and reduce his size to fit into a CD-R (600MB) for example, then you can use sendspace to upload it.

Yes, Encoding is an option, but what I was saying is first you need to download the 4GB file which takes time and space....Would be easier if the people would just compress and upload...but they'd rather put the whole 4 Gigs on a torrent...which will probably take 4 months to download

Why put a movie on a CD-R (DIVX) when you can just as easily burn it onto a DVD......I just don't get why people don't do that...

Yes, Encoding is an option, but what I was saying is first you need to download the 4GB file which takes time and space....Would be easier if the people would just compress and upload...but they'd rather put the whole 4 Gigs on a torrent...which will probably take 4 months to download

Why put a movie on a CD-R (DIVX) when you can just as easily burn it onto a DVD......I just don't get why people don't do that...

Oh, i understand now. yes i agree it's a problem to download 4GB. imposible for me. :(

Back
Top Bottom