Request for young Morrissey photos

Scumfreezebag

'Unnecessarily flippant'
If i might be as bold to ask. I've spent the last two days watching Morrissey on Jonathan Ross in 1990 singing I've changed my plea - Morrissey just looks sooo beautiful then :love: Anyway i can't spent my life on Youtube watching that video over and over and my previous searches for 1990ish Morrissey photos hasn't gone well, any kind Morrissey fans willing to help, please :)

If i might be as bold to ask. I've spent the last two days watching Morrissey on Jonathan Ross in 1990 singing I've changed my plea - Morrissey just looks sooo beautiful then :love: Anyway i can't spent my life on Youtube watching that video over and over and my previous searches for 1990ish Morrissey photos hasn't gone well, any kind Morrissey fans willing to help, please :)
NO, don't do it friend! Believe me, I know, it's a slippery slope to outright obsession once you start looking at Moz shots '89-'93. I lost a good few years of my life to Comtesse's site. Evil woman! It is a sick, sad, lovely world ! :rolleyes::D
Scientists in Germany recently analysed the video of that 1990 performance on J.Ross and concluded it was the very most beautifulest pop/tv thing in the last....ever. 110% :horny:

Sorry I don't have any pictures to contribute, but I could sit and watch this video all day long (fast-forward to 2:15 for Morrissey to appear - and to 2:43 for the most beautiful smirk ever). :horny:

Sorry I don't have any pictures to contribute, but I could sit and watch this video all day long (fast-forward to 2:15 for Morrissey to appear - and to 2:43 for the most beautiful smirk ever). :horny:

Corrr!! :love: I wish i could time travel, go back to then and steal him away :lbf: even back then he's a little bit old for me. Why is he so smiley in that video?

lainey those pictures are heaven!

Tags
photo
Back
Top Bottom