Request - Skinny soundcloud leaks + rare tracks

MORPHINE

Hello. I am exhausted enough as I've been searching for the lossless versions of Rare Tracks (1998) EP all day. I don't know whether it is legal because it is quite rare and often treated as a bootleg. And also I am looking for the highest quality versions of Uncleskinny Soundcloud leaks. I don't want to convert it from Youtube as it messes things up. Please don't tell me Youtube "just a little bit" compresses, I want the genuine .rar archive posted here before it has died. Also in terms of the EP, I don't want to use the ones from the 2009 remaster as I am obsessed with original masters. So I can finally build my super amateur piece of an ultimate-complete Maladjusted bootleg with original 1997 CD, Kit, IHTWTWYS and the B-sides. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello. I am exhausted enough as I've been searching for the lossless versions of Rare Tracks EP. I don't know whether it is legal cause it is quite rare and often treated as bootleg. And also I am looking for the highest quality versions of Uncleskinny Soundcloud leaks. I don't want to convert it from Youtube as it messes it up. Please don't tell me Youtube just a little bit compresses, I want the genuine rar archive posted here before it has died. Also in terms of the EP, I don't want to use the ones from the 2009 remaster as I am obsessed with original masters. So I can finally build my super amateur piece of an ultimate-complete Maladjusted bootleg with original 1997 CD, Kit, IHTWTWYS and the B-sides. Thank you. God bless the skinny, god bless the good old mediocre Moz before 2009.

Sincerely yours, Morphine.
The initial soundcloud leaks you refer to were shared by Peter at 128kbps - exactly what soundcloud gives you.
All of these tracks have been shared here often. I wouldn't get hung up on FLACs of demos as they were never FLAC to begin with. There's no evidence that any of the physical sources come from FLAC audio roots at all. Just things people have pressed to vinyl/burnt to CD to make money.
Everything you want has been sat here in the NHS collection for years and the static link I posted to them has been active now for a while:

https://mega.nz/#F!018zCICC!WBv8JINEEUYu4PZlDszwMg

Mr. Jackpots included every highest quality available and it is pretty exhaustive.
Regards,
FWD.

That was a link to save my life so I'm very proud and happy and I thank you. I was asking lossless version of the EP as it was released physically, not actually the leaks but anyways, that is pure gold.

I meant the Rare Tracks (1998) EP that had Maladjusted B-sides, probably only released in Japan.

Last edited:
I meant the Rare Tracks (1998) EP that had Maladjusted B-sides, probably only released in Japan.
Oh, lol!!!!
Give me an hour and you can have it.
You mean this:
R-383772-1248627411.jpeg.jpg

Won't be long.
FWD.

I thank you! I might have mixed things up a little bit. It was two separate requests: 1998 EP as Flac and Skinny leaks as posted before.

The Soundcloud leaks were an amalgamation of things I had stored over the years. I got tired of collectors hoarding them all, so I thought, f*** it, get them all out there. As far as I know, there's nothing left. Not that I had, anyway. I gave them all away.

The mighty skinny has spoken. I think the grumpy man, himself owes you something as it got into the setlist yet his fans **** on you.
And also thank you once more FWD

Last edited:
One more thing. I was given, in person, a CD chock full of early takes and unreleased things by someone with excellent access. I moved house last year, and I don't know where it is. If I find it in the boxes in the attic one day, you can all have the contents.

The initial soundcloud leaks you refer to were shared by Peter at 128kbps - exactly what soundcloud gives you.
All of these tracks have been shared here often. I wouldn't get hung up on FLACs of demos as they were never FLAC to begin with. There's no evidence that any of the physical sources come from FLAC audio roots at all. Just things people have pressed to vinyl/burnt to CD to make money.
Everything you want has been sat here in the NHS collection for years and the static link I posted to them has been active now for a while:

https://mega.nz/#F!018zCICC!WBv8JINEEUYu4PZlDszwMg

Mr. Jackpots included every highest quality available and it is pretty exhaustive.
Regards,
FWD.
Sadly the folder has died, is there another re-upload?

One more thing. I was given, in person, a CD chock full of early takes and unreleased things by someone with excellent access. I moved house last year, and I don't know where it is. If I find it in the boxes in the attic one day, you can all have the contents.

Can’t wait !

Can someone re-upload Skinny and Miraval leaks in highest quality available? Thanks.
Didn't I do this part of this already for you!?
All the items you want are in the static links provided in the pinned post in this forum (see post 12).
I will not be continually be uploading things because people don't want to dig through things themselves.
The static links are provided for this exact reason.
Here are the Soundcloud leaks:
FWD.

Last edited:
They were only shared through soundcloud and that automatically (at the time) meant no higher than 128kbps.
Unless the original sources have leaked higher quality rips (which they haven't), then anything other than 128 is doctored or altered by other people.
The static links for said are exactly what 'leaked'.
FWD.

(Note: any subsequent bootleg/vinyl/CD has used the same 128 source from here - no matter what they've done to it).

They were only shared through soundcloud and that automatically (at the time) meant no higher than 128kbps.
Unless the original sources have leaked higher quality rips (which they haven't), then anything other than 128 is doctored or altered by other people.
FWD.

(Note: any subsequent bootleg/vinyl/CD has used the same 128 source from here - no matter what they've done to it).
I might have them higher bitrate on an older laptop, it might take time to find them

FWD.

Or - I might have them on this macbook. What are the songs? I'll see what I can find

Back
Top Bottom