Rescheduled U.S. tour dates to be announced Nov. 12, New Zealand and Australia remain - TTY

This. I particularly hope he doesn't decide to take his mother's onset of illness out on Pittsburgh.

Spectacles, or speculions?

So sick of "This." WTF is it supposed to mean anyway?

- marred.

Whats interesting is that some of the shows are still on sale for the original dates. And for Atlantic City, for which I hold a ticket, there has been no e-mail from Ticketmaster or the the venue that the show has been postponed. So, the casual fan who doesn't frequent this site or TTY still has no idea that Morrissey will not be performing in AC on 12/8. Very unorganized.

On another note, do you think the tour is going to roughly pick up where it left off and continue on the same trajectory, or will it just be totally flip-flopped about?

Also, would not surprise me to see another NYC show added "By Popular Demand." If he is going to be in Atlantic City, may as well do another cash-in gig in NYC.

It also wouldn't suprise me if a Philly show is added as well..

Yep. Thought it was odd that Philly wasn't included the first time around. Hopefully they can work it in for you.

Last Night I Dreamt that Someone Loved Me - and came to Canada.

Canada loves Morrissey so much, please love us back.

Instead of clubbing the seals try slashing their throats (without stunning) hal-al style like they do to the lambs in New-Zealand !
New-Zealand are on the tour !

Last Night I Dreamt that Someone Loved Me - and came to Canada.

Canada loves Morrissey so much, please love us back.

Morrissey's boycott of Canada has nothng to do with the seal hut and everything to do with public interest and ticket sales.

He would be lucky to sell out a 500 seat venue and has opted to perform in cities closer to the border.

On another note, do you think the tour is going to roughly pick up where it left off and continue on the same trajectory, or will it just be totally flip-flopped about?

I'm hoping for this.
To go ahead where he left off with the shows/venues already in place and rescheduling what he has missed.

i hope the chicago date is rescheduled on a friday or saturday, since it was on a saturday last time and i drove 6 1/2 hours to see it to find out it was postponed

I've been notified that the Orange Peel show is now January 28th so he is prolly doing the dates in reverse..

I've been notified that the Orange Peel show is now January 28th so he is prolly doing the dates in reverse..

Hi Modrevolve...did the Orange Peel notify you? Just wondering as i haven't received an email just yet. Thanks!

..it means "I agree with this." It's an abbreviation of a phrase. Y'know, sort of like "WTF."

Well only you and maybe one other person on this site use it it so forgive me for not decoding This lame abbreviation :)

- marred.

I just realized why I never bothered to find my password for this site.

Are you suggesting it makes a difference whether or not you log in? Out of unwarranted self-importance you still feel the need to sign your posts, even though you're too cool to log in.

I miss you DB :)

- marred.

I'm sorry, you must not have made that same kind of indelible an impression on me. I only vaguely remember your username.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom