Rifke interviews

piss off with your pedestrian tales of desperation. not interested.
That sounded sexy from you. Oh my little Robyn is feisty. I swear you have a flat chest cause flat chested women always mouth off.

They also want sex all the time.

@A scanty bit of thing want to do an interview?! I ONLY ask fun questions and you can answer in your snootiest tone, I don't mind!!

Lol! Yes, I’ll grant the stragglers and bottom of the barrel M-Solo audience dwellers with the grace of my interview. I don’t know when I can get to it because my travel schedule is insanely heavy this week starting tonight, but I will definitely 100% do it with you

Lol! Yes, I’ll grant the stragglers and bottom of the barrel M-Solo audience dwellers with the grace of my interview. I don’t know when I can get to it because my travel schedule is insanely heavy this week starting tonight, but I will definitely 100% do it with you
awesome!! I've hit the big time now!! :lbf: ill start thinking up your questions (you're not going to wear sunglasses throughout the interview are you?)

I do!! what can you tell us about yourself?

816Swu%2BoPAL._SX425_.jpg

Why thank you. :) I like cupcakes with extra frosting, I like taking walks in the rain and I like laughing at little children when they fall down and hurt themselves. :grinning:

gosh, bert, I think we might be soul mates! I like doing all three of those things at the SAME TIME.

Trifecta! :partypooper: I must say I'm very impressed at your ability to combine the three into a single experience. What a grand example of how to spend ones time. While it's not quite a match for your accomplishments, I can drink coffee, listen to music and stare into space all at once. :sunglasses:

Trifecta! :partypooper: I must say I'm very impressed at your ability to combine the three into a single experience. What a grand example of how to spend ones time. While it's not quite a match for your accomplishments, I can drink coffee, listen to music and stare into space all at once. :sunglasses:
those are good things to do too! I often do those all at once myself. sometimes ALL DAY. gee, you're pretty cute bert. you haven't got a girlfriend have you?

those are good things to do too! I often do those all at once myself. sometimes ALL DAY. gee, you're pretty cute bert. you haven't got a girlfriend have you?

All day is very impressive. :tiphat: You really are a bit of a showoff aren't you? Well I suppose that if I possessed your acumen, then I would be also. I must admit that I'm not to keen on the idea of having a girlfriend. I'd be to worried that if I had a piece of cake, then I'd be expected to share it with her. :worried:

All day is very impressive. :tiphat: You really are a bit of a showoff aren't you? Well I suppose that if I possessed your acumen, then I would be also. I must admit that I'm not to keen on the idea of having a girlfriend. I'd be to worried that if I had a piece of cake, then I'd be expected to share it with her. :worried:
don't worry, bert bear! im sure there are plenty of things you are good at too!

well, see, that's the great thing about me, bert. I would never expect you to share your piece of cake with me. I would expect you to buy me my own! :cool:

don't worry, bert bear! im sure there are plenty of things you are good at too!

well, see, that's the great thing about me, bert. I would never expect you to share your piece of cake with me. I would expect you to buy me my own! :cool:

Why that sounds like the perfect solution. Yes I would buy you a piece of cake. After all, you have been very kind to me. Plus, I admire your abilities. Right now I'm dreaming of this double layered white cake with coconut frosting. It is absolutely delicious! Oh, I have a fantastic idea. I could buy two pieces of the coconut cake and pretend that you gave yours to me. :yum:

Why that sounds like the perfect solution. Yes I would buy you a piece of cake. After all, you have been very kind to me. Plus, I admire your abilities. Right now I'm dreaming of this double layered white cake with coconut frosting. It is absolutely delicious! Oh, I have a fantastic idea. I could buy two pieces of the coconut cake and pretend that you gave yours to me. :yum:
oh but I wouldn't! white cake is my favourite! especially with coconut frosting!!
but since im not there I suppose it's the only thing to be done, and I in turn will buy two slices of... let's see.... red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and pretend that you gave yours to me. brilliant plan, bert!!

Back
Top Bottom