Rifke interviews

LOL

I thought this was all in your head interviews!
if it were in my head, I would've picked reality bites for #13

now stop messing up my thread, I am a serious journalist!

Lol. No one is going to read this.

I've read it.
I wanted to compare it with my interview.
In my humble opinion, I am fantastic asking questions and I a not a journalist, but I may get the Pulitzer (sp?) award.
That's it.
The interview was fine... though the lack of a controversial element may not be a good idea with some readers.

I've read it.
I wanted to compare it with my interview.
In my humble opinion, I am fantastic asking questions and I a not a journalist, but I may get the Pulitzer (sp?) award.
That's it.
The interview was fine... though the lack of a controversial element may not be a good idea with some readers.
can i interview you?!

except sometimes you really aren't as attentive to me as I feel you should be (these last few days for instance) and then I have to put you in your place (which im now working up to doing)

I’m sorry. It has been a busy week for me.

doing WHAT?! :(

Working on things, living life, administrating another forum and doing the design work for it, helping people when they come to me with their problems and want advice (which is surprisingly more often than you think). Oh, also I watched the Star Wars prequels and the Mandalorian...and I jerked off an awful lot. Not to the Star Wars prequels...well, maybe to the Natalie Portman parts.

Working on things, living life, administrating another forum and doing the design work for it, helping people when they come to me with their problems and want advice (which is surprisingly more often than you think). Oh, also I watched the Star Wars prequels and the Mandalorian...and I jerked off an awful lot. Not to the Star Wars prequels...well, maybe to the Natalie Portman parts.
didn't you do any real stuff, like work?!?! none of that's important! get out of my thread, you shiftless lazy boy!

I'm not sure that there's anyone on this website who's a less interesting potential subject for an interview than 'Oh My'. Mr. "I've read every philosophy book that's ever been published" and "I used to correspond with an English author but I won't reveal that author's name; I'll just write on this forum that I used to correspond with an author to have you speculating and then when you ask for the name I won't tell you" and "I'll receive a Pulitzer for the 'interview' I conducted with one hand down my pants anticipating titillation until I realized the subject of the 'interview' was a Trump supporter and then I lost interest and went limp." No thank you! And @The Truth won't agree to an interview for the same reason that Morrissey declined to go on Question Time; he's afraid he'll be exposed by a few hard-hitting questions. He's running scared from @rifke!

I'm not sure that there's anyone on this website who's a less interesting potential subject for an interview than 'Oh My'. Mr. "I've read every philosophy book that's ever been published" and "I used to correspond with an English author but I won't reveal that author's name; I'll just write on this forum that I used to correspond with an author to have you speculating and then when you ask for the name I won't tell you" and "I'll receive a Pulitzer for the 'interview' I conducted with one hand down my pants anticipating titillation until I realized the subject of the 'interview' was a Trump supporter and then I lost interest and went limp." No thank you! And @The Truth won't agree to an interview for the same reason that Morrissey declined to go on Question Time; he's afraid he'll be exposed by a few hard-hitting questions. He's running scared from @rifke!

You still have an infinitesimal dick, Urbanus.

Back
Top Bottom