Rifke interviews

You still have an infinitesimal dick, Urbanus.
Not as short as yours who replied to a post that was not made by me.

People guess a lot if it was me who posted things or not. Argentina 14,7 cm but the is the average meaning there a lot of men there with shorter ones including you.

I'm not sure that there's anyone on this website who's a less interesting potential subject for an interview than 'Oh My'. Mr. "I've read every philosophy book that's ever been published" and "I used to correspond with an English author but I won't reveal that author's name; I'll just write on this forum that I used to correspond with an author to have you speculating and then when you ask for the name I won't tell you" and "I'll receive a Pulitzer for the 'interview' I conducted with one hand down my pants anticipating titillation until I realized the subject of the 'interview' was a Trump supporter and then I lost interest and went limp." No thank you! And @The Truth won't agree to an interview for the same reason that Morrissey declined to go on Question Time; he's afraid he'll be exposed by a few hard-hitting questions. He's running scared from @rifke!
Oh my confused your post with Urbanus and I wonder if there is a greater insult?

Any insult is greater than your minuscule dick, Urbanus.
I am violated by the fact that you confuse me with others here.

Minuscule. You spent the time away from here to study a word.

Oh my confused your post with Urbanus and I wonder if there is a greater insult?

I knew he would because he was confusing me with you months ago as well. I intentionally wrote my post in a more dogmatic style than usual to make it easier for him to jump to conclusions. I didn't completely dispense with punctuation and if he was more eagle-eyed he would have noticed this and realised I couldn't be you. He's not very observant when it comes to the smaller details which I'm sure is just one of the many reasons he never managed to become a successful writer despite his best attempts. He will swing from the lamp post with the rest of them and his infinitesimal todger will flap in the wind.

I knew he would because he was confusing me with you months ago as well. I intentionally wrote my post in a more dogmatic style than usual to make it easier for him to jump to conclusions. I didn't completely dispense with punctuation and if he was more eagle-eyed he would have noticed this and realised I couldn't be you. He's not very observant when it comes to the smaller details which I'm sure is just one of the many reasons he never managed to become a successful writer despite his best attempts. He will swing from the lamp post with the rest of them and his infinitesimal todger will flap in the wind.
He's lost touch while away from here.

I try to type in a way that drives people mad which is why my style of typing looks different now and then.

We both hated him from day one pretending to be a great philosopher.

You'll never be a new Skavlan.

"On tonight's Skavlan. The pope on dope together with a norwegian speed metal church arsonist and a pretty little angel like actress from meaningless movies and last and yes least a masochist masturbator who grows his own weed up his own arsehole".

@Oh my are you doing it or aren't you?!?!?!? I suppose you didn't like my questions :rolleyes:

@Oh my are you doing it or aren't you?!?!?!? I suppose you didn't like my questions :rolleyes:

He's compiling pictures of shit on Google images to use as his replies for each of your 18 questions. He did say "the forum needs more shit" but somehow his compilation of pictures of shit will be almost indistinguishable from his usual posts.

oh i get it, you're taking a stand
ti23.gif
No, I am not making a stand.
I simply don't want to post when I know that Urbanus has a free pass to harass me. It's not some sort of protest, I am done with the idiots who moderate here and I don't enjoy these ways.

No, I am not making a stand.
I simply don't want to post when I know that Urbanus has a free pass to harass me. It's not some sort of protest, I am done with the idiots who moderate here and I don't enjoy these ways.
but you are posting? oh I get it, you don't wanna post anything of value, because the board is not worthy of your thoughtful contributions, is that it?

Back
Top Bottom