Rifke interviews

but you are posting? oh I get it, you don't wanna post anything of value, because the board is not worthy of your thoughtful contributions, is that it?
No... I simply don't want to post anything personal because there is no respect here.
So I don't enjoy it.

No... I simply don't want to post anything personal because there is no respect here.
So I don't enjoy it.
then why stay if its so bad? I don't think you should leave, but you're coming off as a child pouting until he gets his own way. and you're not gonna get it, I can tell you that.

I think he was super hot when old, like from certain angles. At the least, he possibly has the best mugshot ever, of all time, and of any human being on the planet.

Because i haven’t seen any other pictures of him ever, where he looks that good.

And he was def 1000% gross when young.

then why stay if its so bad? I don't think you should leave, but you're coming off as a child pouting until he gets his own way. and you're not gonna get it, I can tell you that.
I am not going to get anything here. I am out. I am not making a point. It's not a strategy to achieve something... I am done with the bullshit of this forum.

He grossly abused the phrase "godspeed"--NOW he's sitting down with Solo's very own Rifke. Join us for the explosive, in-depth interview you can only get here. CELIBATE--the man behind the myth.

1. what kind of freaky shit are you into?
I am patient at Social Psychiatric counselors

2. have you ever drunk blood?
no

3. hot or not (for each person state either "hot" or "not")
*Donatella versace "not"

* Jeffrey epstein "not"
* pippa middleton "hot "
*viva hate "hot"

4. how do you make your dollahs?
I get Euros, but I'm official by government not allowed to work due a neglected pneumonia I can't do my job I used to.

5. favourite line from a Morrissey song?
pfff 'I am not one I am not one, you don't understand' [but there are lots']

6. what kind of shoes do you wear?
have docs but wear them lately not, just sorta sneakers, but just whole black.

7. rate yourself as a lover on a scale of 1 - 10
depends on a woman, I'm no a real lover person, so 3

8. who do you suppose has the biggest schlong at solo?
Condom User

9. what do you think of america?
never been there, scary and only if visit a Morrissey gig I'm going, but afraid they give me 'not wanted' letter (europeans have to ask at their country USA ambasador ifthey can go into the USA)

10. are you a smoker?
yes

11. favourite season?
spring

12. favourite actor?
Johnny Depp

13. favourite animal?
leopard

14. have you ever gone to jail for shooting your mouth off at cops (like our dear gerrit)?
no, but have a list of crimes when very young, was 18 and got a half year.

15. are you a giant?
no I'm 1 m 89 cm

16. do you have a dog that needs walking?
no

17. the Greatest Dutch person ever?

Willem van Oranje Nassau

it aint a competition! I do this for the forum, to help us get to know one another! certainly I don't do it for 'likes'. :rolleyes:

I agree. It isn’t a competition. Calling it such would imply anyone else stood a chance.

Back
Top Bottom