Rifke interviews

He's in the running and has aged remarkably well without having any obvious 'work.' I met him several times many years ago in London when Sam was staying at a hotel I was working at and whenever Kiwi's come across each other there is a kind of instant bonding and talk immediately turns to home, rugby and whatever else Kiwis natter on about. He was 90at least to me, but also in the general consensus of the whole staff) a remarkably nice and charismatic man. As an aside for Urbs, Stellan Skarsgard also falls into this category.

Although Viva is right in that Sam was born in Northern Ireland, it more a happenstance of his father an army officer) being stationed there at the time. We consider Sam as Kiwi as pavlova, LOL.

A terrifically underrated actor.
Swedes never age!

I find you sexy but I don’t want to beat you with a toaster. I just want to feed you baklava and cuddle up next to you.
Then eat some of that dry flaky shit and move to the middle east and let them throw you from a tall building.

Inshallah!

I find you sexy but I don’t want to beat you with a toaster. I just want to feed you baklava and cuddle up next to you.
i want to cuddle up with a bunny and feed HIM baklava!!!

right, i need a bunny and some baklava!

He's in the running and has aged remarkably well without having any obvious 'work.' I met him several times many years ago in London when Sam was staying at a hotel I was working at and whenever Kiwi's come across each other there is a kind of instant bonding and talk immediately turns to home, rugby and whatever else Kiwis natter on about. He was 90at least to me, but also in the general consensus of the whole staff) a remarkably nice and charismatic man. As an aside for Urbs, Stellan Skarsgard also falls into this category.

Although Viva is right in that Sam was born in Northern Ireland, it more a happenstance of his father an army officer) being stationed there at the time. We consider Sam as Kiwi as pavlova, LOL.

A terrifically underrated actor.
I find him a bit creepy and the reason for him being underrated is because he never did anything you remember him from. Most actors have that one movie that instantly pops up but I actually had to look Neill up and was surprised how much he's been in but it's mostly characters that enter a door from the left makes a wry smile and says a line with a weak voice and f***s off.
A worker of movies is all.

I’m your one follower.
am i supposed to care?! are YOU a bunny?! im ONLY accepting bunny followers.

now what the f*** is all this supposed to mean?

I came to my senses about posting that chaturbate link somewhere around the time close-ups of my eyes were being reposted without my consent. My imagination ran wild about what else would end up being screencapped, zoomed in on and posted repeatedly.

I have no problem communicating with rifke in other ways but I think rifke is more committed to never dropping character than I am. Sadly. I’ve lightened up on that a lot the last number of years.

Sam Neill is super cute on his Twit, and is always posting little pics of himself and of his animals and of his grapes, all wandering around together and being cute on his vineyard. Then he makes some jokes, and then he makes some jokes about Hollyweird, and then his jokes are silly and also kind of slapstick, and half the time just too obvious to be funny.

So in other words, the ONLY possible way on earth that he could be ANY cuter, is if instead he was a miniature little baby owl, living in a Japanese person’s flat on their bedroom doorsill.

I came to my senses about posting that chaturbate link somewhere around the time close-ups of my eyes were being reposted without my consent. My imagination ran wild about what else would end up being screencapped, zoomed in on and posted repeatedly.

I have no problem communicating with rifke in other ways but I think rifke is more committed to never dropping character than I am. Sadly. I’ve lightened up on that a lot the last number of years.
Viva the diva, if you posted a dick pic as your avatar here from now on, i think you could sneak into the shows next tour without being asked to leave! cause, my guess is nobody’s gonna be trying to check for matching male genitalia under laydeez skirts!

don’t thank me today! thank me, always!

am i supposed to care?! are YOU a bunny?! im ONLY accepting bunny followers.

now what the f*** is all this supposed to mean?

I mean it as it sounds. This isn’t rocket science, rifke.

Sam Neill is super cute on his Twit, and is always posting little pics of himself and of his animals and of his grapes, all wandering around together and being cute on his vineyard. Then he makes some jokes, and then he makes some jokes about Hollyweird, and then his jokes are silly and also kind of slapstick, and half the time just too obvious to be funny.

So in other words, the ONLY possible way on earth that he could be ANY cuter, is if instead he was a miniature little baby owl, living in a Japanese person’s flat on their bedroom doorsill.
Actually he was married to a Japanese makeup artists for many years, LOL.

ooh I need to follow him!!

I mean it as it sounds. This isn’t rocket science, rifke.
well im confused what you mean about "dropping character". am I supposed to have some other alternate personality as well, underneath this one, and what would be the benefit of having such a thing?

also, I have no idea what chaturbate even is except that it's something dirty.

ooh I need to follow him!!
He owns a vineyard in the South island of NZ and gives all the animals on his farm names of HW people he's worked with or met over the years.

He owns a vineyard in the South island of NZ and gives all the animals on his farm names of HW people he's worked with or met over the years.

do you think he'll hire me as a farm maid and I can wear peasant clothes and seduce him with my simple, headstrong ways?

ugh I hope he doesn't have pigs. I hate pigs so much.

well im confused what you mean about "dropping character". am I supposed to have some other alternate personality as well, underneath this one, and what would be the benefit of having such a thing?

also, I have no idea what chaturbate even is except that it's something dirty.

Yes. You do have an alternate personality under that one. What is the benefit of pretending to be a bear, a stuffed bear, a cup of tea, or a black woman?

Chaturbate is a site for camwhores who do stuff for money. I have done things for money on camera.

Yes. You do have an alternate personality under that one. What is the benefit of pretending to be a bear, a stuffed bear, a cup of tea, or a black woman?

Chaturbate is a site for camwhores who do stuff for money. I have done things for money on camera.
im none of those things. I am only a nice and proper young girl who, as it turns out, doesn't talk to people who do things on camera for money!

Amazing how many celebrities bhops met when he was in London for a couple of weeks 20 years ago! How many are we up to now, six or seven? Sam Neill, Malcolm McDowall, Neil Codling, a couple of actresses, I can't remember who else. Bhops is always in the right place at the right time! :rolleyes:
What about the time you were invited to Buckingham Palace for tea with the Queen, bhops?

Back
Top Bottom