Rifke interviews

Amazing how many celebrities bhops met when he was in London for a couple of weeks 20 years ago! How many are we up to now, six or seven? Sam Neill, Malcolm McDowall, Neil Codling, a couple of actresses, I can't remember who else. Bhops is always in the right place at the right time! :rolleyes:
What about the time you were invited to Buckingham Palace for tea with the Queen, bhops?
don't forget about asia argento!

Amazing how many celebrities bhops met when he was in London for a couple of weeks 20 years ago! How many are we up to now, six or seven? Sam Neill, Malcolm McDowall, Neil Codling, a couple of actresses, I can't remember who else. Bhops is always in the right place at the right time! :rolleyes:
What about the time you were invited to Buckingham Palace for tea with the Queen, bhops?
Worked in boutique 5 star hotels for 7 years, chances of meeting celebrities was, rather high, especially at Blakes and the Halcyon which were real media haunts. As a consequence I have better work stories than you do.

Most remarkable guest I ever met? Michel Van Rijn. Look him up, complete nut job, but what a life!!

Worked in boutique 5 star hotels for 7 years, chances of meeting celebrities was, rather high, especially at Blakes and the Halcyon which were real media haunts. As a consequence I have better work stories than you do.

Most remarkable guest I ever met? Michel Van Rijn. Look him up, complete nut job, but what a life!!
do you still work in the hotel industry? can you get me a job?! I don't want to have to get a proper haircut though.

do you still work in the hotel industry? can you get me a job?! I don't want to have to get a proper haircut though.
Nah, I just stay in them now, LOL. BUT working in the hotel industry, especially the 5 star variety would give you so much material for your writing. You really do meet all sorts there.

Some just have it in them and you are like me Bhops. They are drawn to us mysteriously I don't know why.

LOL

Bhops was a bell boy and if you are really nice he will show you his bells and even let you feel them.

Some just have it in them and you are like me Bhops. They are drawn to us mysteriously I don't know why.

LOL
Fact check: Correct

Fact check: Wrong.
I knew I was wrong but I needed to come up with something that would make fun of bells.

Why did you leave such a attractive job?

My mom worked at many hotels all over Sweden and she could tell you interesting things about the famous and especially politicians who got it on in bed.

But the funniest thing she told me was the not famous man who always ordered Four Roses Bourbon and my mom got fed up with him saying it like some cowboy from Texas.

I knew I was wrong but I needed to come up with something that would make fun of bells.

Why did you leave such a attractive job?

My mom worked at many hotels all over Sweden and she could tell you interesting things about the famous and especially politicians who got it on in bed.

But the funniest thing she told me was the not famous man who always ordered Four Roses Bourbon and my mom got fed up with him saying it like some cowboy from Texas.
Can she top the guest who had 2 Russian hookers and a big bag of coke in his room ordering one whole unsliced cucumber from room service at 4 in the morning? :paranoid:

Can she top the guest who had 2 Russian hookers and a big bag of coke in his room ordering one whole unsliced cucumber from room service at 4 in the morning? :paranoid:
Haha yes and no. Just a female liberal politician getting into bed with every man there and some were even so called political opponents.

Here she is trying to make the assembled crowd of ghetto immigrants sing "we shall overcome" to calm the place down in the wake of the "laserman" shootings in Sweden where a man killed and injured immigrants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasermannen_(TV_series)

She was also giving her name to a new type of small house that they allowed people to build without having to go through the complicated process of applying for it as with bigger houses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friggebod

That was one horny ginger!

get out of my thread you bunch of drips!
Love me one minute hate me the next. Life is never boring with you Rifke!

I'd love a young woman with daddy issues and mommy trauma from her childhood. Like clay easy to mold into any shape you want.

Effortlessly with one finger only.

Back
Top Bottom