Morrissey Central RINGLEADER DELUXE ! (July 17, 2020)

Morrissey’s third UK number 1 album ‘Ringleader of the Tormentors’ will be issued this year by BMG for the first time.The album is presently being ‘rebooted’ by producer Tony Visconti and will feature more sections by Ennio Morricone and his orchestra from the 2005 sessions in Rome, plus a photographic booklet.The original album featured four UK hit singles, ‘You Have Killed Me’ (Number 3), ‘The Youngest Was The Most Loved’(Number 14), ‘In The Future When All’s Well’ (Number 17), ‘I Just Want To See The Boy Happy’ (Number 16).

full

Hopefully it does happen.

Moz doesn't vote - so you'd be giving your money to someone who has no political wing.

Indeed not. He just used his website to urge everyone who's ever followed him to vote for a very specific party, and then promotes them by wearing their badge in front of an audience at concerts and TV shows totalling several million people. Clearly showing no interest in politics or attempts to endorse a party whatsoever.
Clown.

One of his worst and dreariest ever albums (surely including the worst lyric - kegs between legs) to possibly be made marginally less awful.

Great news, great album.
Good to see BMG still releasing Morrissey-material. Hopefully the other albums will receive this treatment too.

I think BMG have previously said theyre planning to reissue YATQ, Ringleaders and Years of Refusal. So hopefully all three will get some extra goodies

Nice! I love that album, but always thought it needed another production. For me it is a bit cold and his voice sounds different from other albums. Curious what it will be like, but I don't expect a much different sound while it still is Visconti that remasters it.

Great news...issued this year...so within the next 5 months; great news indeed.

Cool! At least there’s something else fun to look forward to in ‘20. I like the photo but I wish it weren’t so blurry.

Last edited:
This is pretty funny:

"The original album featured four UK hit singles, ‘You Have Killed Me’ (Number 3), ‘The Youngest Was The Most Loved’(Number 14), ‘In The Future When All’s Well’ (Number 17), ‘I Just Want To See The Boy Happy’ (Number 16)."

@ BMG Number 14, Number 17 and Number 16 aren't hit singles. Nice try though!

Indeed not. He just used his website to urge everyone who's ever followed him to vote for a very specific party, and then promotes them by wearing their badge in front of an audience at concerts and TV shows totalling several million people. Clearly showing no interest in politics or attempts to endorse a party whatsoever.
Clown.

You do actually have to vote or join or else it's a gesture that doesn't mean any more than all the times he's told people not to vote or all the other badges he's worn.

You're promoting FB more than he has - in fact everyone angry at him promotes them more than he has.

Also - I can't emphasise enough how batshit politics is right now. J K Rowling is on the left - but because of one issue is now getting headlines like this & a sales drop:

20200717_102526.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes timely reminder of Morricone’s greatness. Looking forward to hearing more from the master. And Visconti loves this album, one of the five best records he’s produces he said.

Photo booklet. ❤

That's my contribution. (Let's hope the pictures have more than 3 pixels 😆)

What unreleased songs were recorded around then?

Yes timely reminder of Morricone’s greatness. Looking forward to hearing more from the master. And Visconti loves this album, one of the five best records he’s produces he said.

by timely you mean waiting till the guy died.

And the production on the original is shit it’s echoey and tinny as f***, and I’m saying this as one of my favourite albums, but it needs cleaned up badly!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom