'Ringleader' high resolution images request

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
Hello,
I am currently attaching images to the songs in my iTunes, and have now reached 'Ringleader of the Tormentors'. I have got some pics from Flax's unsurpassable site, but I need some more, specifically high resolution Fabio Lovino official promo pics. I remember Sanctuary Germany featuring some back in 2006, including an alternate violin pose, with no text, and some other walking through Rome shots. I thought I saved them at the time, but can now no longer find them.
I'd be really grateful if you could pass any large files on, and help an obsessive compulsive iTunes orderer out. :)
Bigger the better!

Last edited:
What happened to the pic??
I came back to grab it and it's gone!
nooooooooo!!:tears:

Yeah, sorry about that Ray. Mods advised it was just too big! :)
Hope you managed to get it from Flax. If not, let me know.

Cheeky! ;)

Do you mean these?
Thank you JSM, but those are amongst the ones I have managed to find on my hard drive.
Cheers for the response though.

Yeah, sorry about that Ray. Mods advised it was just too big! :)
Hope you managed to get it from Flax. If not, let me know.

Flax got it to me, thanks. :)
Where did you find that, if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry for being a technophobe/ignoramous, but do you mean you can add pics to your ipod?
O god yes! Don't do it though. If you are an OCD job like me you'll end up spending 6 hours at a time attaching just the right image to the right song. And then you find you just can't abide the Apple default 'no artwork' image, so you must get the right pic for every album/song.
If that sounds like fun, there's a thread hereabouts by Flax with expert instructions. It's pretty easy; I ain't no shakes in the tecnology department myself but I've done it.
Oh and you'll need THIS too :)

O god yes! Don't do it though. If you are an OCD job like me you'll end up spending 6 hours at a time attaching just the right image to the right song. And then you find you just can't abide the Apple default 'no artwork' image, so you must get the right pic for every album/song

I do this with WMP. And I'm very OCD about it. Also with organization of my music folders.

I thought it was from here ~ http://www.girlieaction.com/client.php?id=37, Moz's US PR firm, but that's not as big. So I think I might have nabbed it from the German Decca/Universal site at some point, but I can't find a link now. Those German's sure like them big!

Well, Flax's site has em big enough, but the bigger the better!

Flax's recieved his new 7'' box. That's great. I've seen it on his Vulgar Picture.

How beautiful is the sleeve and the back photo.
how much was this?

O god yes! Don't do it though. If you are an OCD job like me you'll end up spending 6 hours at a time attaching just the right image to the right song. And then you find you just can't abide the Apple default 'no artwork' image, so you must get the right pic for every album/song.
If that sounds like fun, there's a thread hereabouts by Flax with expert instructions. It's pretty easy; I ain't no shakes in the tecnology department myself but I've done it.
Oh and you'll need THIS too :)

This is mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRZTpfv34ic

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
photos
Back
Top Bottom