Ringleader of the Tormentors taken off Apple Music?

ChadBC

I went to play "Life Is a Pigsty" on my iPhone and it didn't play. I checked and the whole album is gone from Apple Music. Anyone know any behind the scenes talk of why this happened? Bah. I just wish every record was up on there especially "Beethoven Was Deaf", "You Are the Quarry" and "WPINOYB" but it'll probably never happen. Oh well.

I could be optimistic and think someone new now holds the rights as part of some new deal but who knows

All there in Australia. How annoying. I remember trying to find Bigmouth Strikes Again live on Whistle Test here and you can't buy it.

That's rather upsetting. Apple Music isn't the ideal place to listen to music of course but I'd much rather hear those albums on there than have to download songs off YouTube and import them into iTunes or what have you. Ah well.

I went to play "Life Is a Pigsty" on my iPhone and it didn't play. I checked and the whole album is gone from Apple Music. Anyone know any behind the scenes talk of why this happened? Bah. I just wish every record was up on there especially "Beethoven Was Deaf", "You Are the Quarry" and "WPINOYB" but it'll probably never happen. Oh well.

Can Apple take the album out of your library? I still have World Peace is None of Your Business in mine, thankfully, but I did buy the CD too just in case.

I'm not exactly sure. I think that's the case for a Apple Music subscription like mine but say you bought a song or album from iTunes itself it would stay in your library. Unfortunately, this is not the case for me.

Back
Top Bottom