Rio de Janeiro - Fundicao Progresso (Nov. 30, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Photo posted by KingKongLeer:

45158_rio_de_janeiro.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Get yer tits out for the lads Steve :rofl:
Put em away ffs and get a decent fitting bra while your at it.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey is driving, really driving from Rio to Sao Paulo. Its a 4-hour driving. He said this on stage, but at the time I did not think he meant literaly.
Band went by plane and they confirmed to a friend of mine who met them at the airport.

It wouldn't be out of keeping, he's wearing more jewellery than Jimmy Savile :paranoid:
You know my views on the large rings, yuk, quite like the necklaces and think the bracelets/bangle combo look fab, mini Moz maybe sporting similar on his next adventure. Trying to persuade my friend to start knitting some cardis seeing as they seem to be the new thing....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom