Rio de Janeiro - Fundicao Progresso (Nov. 30, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Photo posted by KingKongLeer:

45158_rio_de_janeiro.jpg

Last edited:
ditto...same thought...looks fatter clothed.
what do you estimate he weighs? in american lbs

It's the loose fitting cardigan and over sized shirt. If he were to wear a suit or tuxedo he'd appear slimmer, the current on stage outfit of choice for him gives the appearance of more weight in my opinion~

Great love handles and Damon shaves his chest and I bet they get up to a lot of things when that happens. Moz is a Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 guy.

i've been up very close many times. he's a big boy, wide shoulders, traps show deffinition, he does excercise,
(tho i cant picture it), but is a good 200+. i weigh 250ish, my brother in law is 175lb, M is way meatier.
Dave Gahan weighs around 175...maybe?
Robert Smith 240-260. cant really see him clearly standing in front of him 2 yrs ago. still sounds and plays great and long and mixed sets. always.
but yea...leave the shirts on already. had it's time.

He looks to be the size of two Johnny Marrs. JM appears to be about 125 lbs tops.

No way is he as much as 250lbs ffs. He's not that obese. He's not that tall to carry so much weight.

It's not such a surprise. He has on and off through his career, particularly in the Smiths/early solo days (when he used to shave his armpits as well).
Let not remind ourselves of his pubic hair peeking over his low hung jeans... My eyes!!!

not sure if this is rio but feels like swimming in an ocean watching the beach

by o. litiman on yt

love this one too and thats why i post it. he is doing his crazy laugh again with the sleeves of the cardigan wrapped around himself. the casual homely look suits him very nicely

by garoto1000 on yt

Those plankton sure are noisy, though. Why is it that the ones who are the most tone-deaf have to sing the loudest? :confused:
it's a surge of waves that wants to crash into the man, not a choir

A rare post by Gustavo:

20181202_113819.jpg
20181202_113842.jpg
02a2035a4f7cd3dce96e3d19106697b2.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Party time locally
Pretty sure Palmerias are champions or close to it.
Flags and people shirt wearing fans everywhere !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom