Rio de Janeiro - video ad posted by liberationmcofficial / Facebook

Anyone going tomorrow, avoid that concrete park at the back of the venue under the archers. Robberies in broad daylight.

Back when I saw Morrissey perform with The Smiths, I remember thinking that if he could only perform with a decent band he would sound so much better. Then I saw Morrissey in concert years later with "The Lads" and thought once again that he needs a decent band. Well I suppose Morrissey was thinking the same thing because having seen him perform recently, I must say that he finally has a phenomenal band that can actually play. If you have a chance to go to this show it will be well worth it.

For some reason that shot used in the cover still is reversed - you've got a left-handed Boz, stood on Moz's left, Matt playing a left-hand setup kit, and Mando going right-handed on bass!

I ye reckon mate. Yes, that's what happens when you play concerts in Mexico, people get robbed inn nn nnn nnnn n din't n it.

Back when I saw Morrissey perform with The Smiths, I remember thinking that if he could only perform with a decent band he would sound so much better.

F4D09D91-C338-4D01-BCF3-301FEA9A4834.png

Back when I saw Morrissey perform with The Smiths, I remember thinking that if he could only perform with a decent band he would sound so much better. Then I saw Morrissey in concert years later with "The Lads" and thought once again that he needs a decent band. Well I suppose Morrissey was thinking the same thing because having seen him perform recently, I must say that he finally has a phenomenal band that can actually play. If you have a chance to go to this show it will be well worth it.

Thanks for your input Jessie

Well going deaf and dumb does that to you.

People being robbed is funny ??
Steely Dan are playing the 3arena in Dublin in February and tickets go from €100-€245 if you want to talk about daylight robbery.
Morrissey s are a bargain in that context.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom