RIP George Carlin

Can someone explain to me what happened to Carlin's voice over the years. I first saw him in Bill & Ted back in '88 and then the next time I see him in the early 90's he sounded so different. It's always bugged me.

Can someone explain to me what happened to Carlin's voice over the years. I first saw him in Bill & Ted back in '88 and then the next time I see him in the early 90's he sounded so different. It's always bugged me.

As with polio or leprosy, few men cross paths with Keanu and emerge unchanged.

Keanu has about as much talent as Polio.

HA! p.s. I cannot stand Keanu. That is all.

Hey, they both know how to put asses in seats.

Keanu's oscar-winning Performance in Parenthood has inspired a generation of children to keep masturbating.

"That's what little dudes do"

Thx... he is a middle aged guy who hates EOH because he hasn't been able to get to EOH at all... EOH just lets it all roll off his skin... :D

this rivalry has been going on since Oct last year... and getting more and more heated <333

middle age HATE!! no, really :o :p

Wishing death on someone you want to love you makes perfect sense to me ;)

He will be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sad, I heard it on the radio this morning while driving into work, loudly *gasped* then felt very :( I told my dh tonight and his reaction was a gasp and an "OMG!"

George was unique -a favorite comedian of so many and a great comic curmudgeon :p. Look at his website ('revised' 7 famous words) http://www.georgecarlin.com/home/home.html aww...

RIP and let 'er rip, GC ;)

“ Shit, Piss, f***, c***, Cocksucker, Motherf***er, Tits. ”
— George Carlin

A tragedy. Carlin was truly a genius. One of the greats. :tears:

Thx... he is a middle aged guy who hates EOH because he hasn't been able to get to EOH at all... EOH just lets it all roll off his skin... :D

this rivalry has been going on since Oct last year... and getting more and more heated <333

You of all people can take that bastard. Just do what you're doing; let it roll of your skin. People like that are nothing but worthless cheese dicks. (yes i said that.) EOH is a lover, not a fighter. :D

Back
Top Bottom