RIP George Michael

Thames Valley Police statement suggests he took his own life. Not surprised he has died as he was isolating himself and never handled the death of his mother. Fame always comes at a too high a price it seems.

Behind the scenes George was a very generous man and will be sadly missed.:shootingstar:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::straightface:

Behind the scenes George was a very generous man and will be sadly missed.:shootingstar:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::straightface:

Very sad news. He was a generous, gentle and unassuming soul.

He was also gay before it was "accepted" and completely unapologetic about occasionally pulling peeps in the park. No tears, no finding Jesus ... he just owned it.

Just read about that Benny - I had no idea -http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4066394/George-Michael-s-incredible-generosity-revealed.html

I took my wife to see Morrissey at the G -Mex a few years back and in return I had to go and see George at the MEN, wasn't looking forward to it but ended having a great night.

I'm sure there'll be many more reports of his generosity in the weeks ahead, thanks for the link I hadn't seen that.
I love that clip with him and James Corden when James says " I can't take you, it's for people like you " Having the piss taken out of himself for a good cause.

Apart from this sad news I hope you're having a great Christmas with the family.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:

George Michael was a stunning vocalist. Check out the Smokey Robinson duet of Careless Whisper from the mid 80's. Smokey is a legend, but George blows him away. Such an acute feeling for vocals. Also, for proof that he hadn't lost it in his later years, check out the song Amazing from his last album Patience. Stunning piece of pop music. Amazing vocal melody and beautiful, heartfelt lyrics.

My favourite song of his.

Very sad news. He was a generous, gentle and unassuming soul.

He was also gay before it was "accepted" and completely unapologetic about occasionally pulling peeps in the park. No tears, no finding Jesus ... he just owned it.

Outside is the greatest two finger salute in the history of music, and hilarious to boot. It's the only video of George I've been able to watch since he passed that has brought me laughter rather than a tear.

Back
Top Bottom