rock of love finale is tonight!

Cassius

Somebody spilt the beans on who wins Rock of Love!

Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you who.

I can't say too much without ruining it for those who watch it (like it was ruined for me!), but a former ROL employee supposedly posted the spoilers on the VH1 website. It was later removed.

:mad::mad::mad::tears:

Re: Somebody spilt the beans on who wins Rock of Love!

Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you who.

I can't say too much without ruining it for those who watch it (like it was ruined for me!), but a former ROL employee supposedly posted the spoilers on the VH1 website. It was later removed.

:mad::mad::mad::tears:

ahhhhh, man!

is it a disappointment? :p

ahhhhh, man!

is it a disappointment? :p

I dunno, I don't want to say 'cause nugz will probably read this later and I don't wanna ruin it for her.

But I WILL say that I am dissapointed that it was ruined for me. :tears:

ahhh, ok i saw this and got really scared. then i hovered my mouse over the subject to get a preview of what was said, and i saw that you said you werent gunna tell. :)

WHEW! haha :o

ahhh, ok i saw this and got really scared. then i hovered my mouse over the subject to get a preview of what was said, and i saw that you said you werent gunna tell. :)

WHEW! haha :o

Nah, I wouldn' want to ruin it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay! :guitar:

anyway, i think he's gonna pick Amber, but it doesnt matter since he's inlove with Kristy Joe anyway. im looking forward to the Reunion show.

What time is it on? I may actually watch it. :)

With all the vagina talk lately, I'm suprised we don't have one big pussy thread.

BTW, not this Big Pussy:

big_pussy_bonpensiero.jpg

Back
Top Bottom