Roll Call: Bowery (NY)

I AM in new york , I NEVER think that I could have it

te amo

I AM NEW YORK , I THINK THAT NEVER i COULD HAVE it

reported on brooklyn vegan (albeit anonymously) that tickets went back on sale for this show..anybody without one should keep checking back on TM just in case it happens again..

reported on brooklyn vegan (albeit anonymously) that tickets went back on sale for this show..anybody without one should keep checking back on TM just in case it happens again..
if this is true or not. F ticketmaster. they can go swallow rusty razor blades.

how did everyone here get tickets?
ticketsnow/craigslist I imagine?

I still don't have any, but am traveling to ny regardless.
I'm curious how much scalpers will be selling them for.

i got taken for $225 on stubhub...saw someone here post their ticket & the name is the same as the guy who sold me mine...god damn shame

Modrevolve, I'm planning on meeting you in the line about noon tomorrow to exchange the ticket/cash.

i just stopped by bowery. no one line yet. btw, it has been some snow showers on and off today and a nice little breeze. dress with alot of layers, its gonna get chilly tonite!
outside bowery..
this is an understatement, haha

mozboweryflyer.jpg

there is a show happening there tonight..how confusing would that be if the two lines collided.

well i would hope not. who in their right mind would line up at 1pm the afternoon the day before the show. that's just psycho behavior.

i just stopped by bowery. no one line yet. btw, it has been some snow showers on and off today and a nice little breeze. dress with alot of layers, its gonna get chilly tonite!
outside bowery..
this is an understatement, haha

mozboweryflyer.jpg

We got those posters in New Jersey, so hopefully they will have them for us again.

Back
Top Bottom