Roll Call: Carnegie Hall (NY)

gonna be there. from way up to. but THERE in any case!!

Does anybody know what time Morrissey will be coming on? I'm trying to plan my train ride home and will need time to get to Penn station and hopefully have time for a quick drink. I know he has usually came on at 9pm sharp - at least on the last tour - but was wondering if he has held form this time around.

Hello, I'm new and not that I think this makes much of a difference (seeing as none of you know me), but I will be there.

I do have one question: what is everyone wearing? This may sound silly, but it's a rock/popish concert at Carnegie hall so I'm a little confused. I feel weird going to Carnegie hall in jeans so any enlightenment would be appreciated. : ) Thanks.

Hello, I'm new and not that I think this makes much of a difference (seeing as none of you know me), but I will be there.

I do have one question: what is everyone wearing? This may sound silly, but it's a rock/popish concert at Carnegie hall so I'm a little confused. I feel weird going to Carnegie hall in jeans so any enlightenment would be appreciated. : ) Thanks.

Since it's Carnegie Hall and I have balcony seats, I'm dressin up a little bit. i guess it depends on where you are. I wore jeans to the Academy of Music last night but I had floor seats.

Alright I'm sitting in the parquet so I guess I'll dress up a little, but I won't over do it. Thanks a lot.

I'll be there with Nugz and Skinner. On the balcony, all dressed up and nowhere to stage invade. No worries, we all shall get business drunk and enjoy everything. :thumb:

:thumb: Ok! :D

i'll be there! parquet row Y.

does anybody know how strict Carnegie Hall is on picture taking (non-professional camera, of course)? no matter who the artist is, i'll never understand how fans are sometimes prohibited from taking pictures at their shows. we paid to see them, right? i want tangible evidence for when i'm old and senile!

- P

I will be there! ANyone on the 5th ROW? if so Say whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone down for post- morrissey drinks? IM DOWN

What to expect from a seated Morrissey show? Wouldn't it be awkward?

i'll be there! parquet row Y.

does anybody know how strict Carnegie Hall is on picture taking (non-professional camera, of course)? no matter who the artist is, i'll never understand how fans are sometimes prohibited from taking pictures at their shows. we paid to see them, right? i want tangible evidence for when i'm old and senile!

- P

I'm in row Y too!

Back
Top Bottom