Roll Call: Carnegie Hall (NY)

I'll be there with the whole gang, even though I'm still ill.

Haven't really eaten in days, so I'm terribly weak and light-headed...

:sick: :(

I'll be there with the whole gang, even though I'm still ill.

Haven't really eaten in days, so I'm terribly weak and light-headed...

:sick: :(
How terribly Bronte of you. ;)
Keep strong and have a sublime night. I foresee hallucinations.
Sometimes the best gig experiences I've ever had have been when I've been sick as a dog.
If you feel yourself wilting, simply know that a few thousand or so of us from a thousand or so miles away are wishing we were in NYC this very night. :thumb:

How terribly Bronte of you. ;)
Keep strong and have a sublime night. I foresee hallucinations.
Sometimes the best gig experiences I've ever had have been when I've been sick as a dog.
If you feel yourself wilting, simply know that a few thousand or so of us from a thousand or so miles away are wishing we were in NYC this very night. :thumb:

Wow Joe - what an awfully sweet thing for you to say. :love: :)

I've got my fancy dress on, and I'm already hallucinating...

Wow Joe - what an awfully sweet thing for you to say. :love: :)

I've got my fancy dress on, and I'm already hallucinating...
You're very welcome.
Hope it's as great a night as Bowery.
Of all the Ballroom post-show comments I found yours to be the most moving and reassuring, given the somewhat troublesome start to this 'Refusal' tour. It made me ache to have that very particular Moz-shaped hole filled again, and reminded me of what it is to see him live. Only about 7 weeks to go for me now!
Fancy dress, fancy drugs, and you're good to go... :D

If anyone feels like doing a play-by-play *cough*Nick*cough* of this gig, that would be kind of you. I should be there but...:rolleyes:

If anyone feels like doing a play-by-play *cough*Nick*cough* of this gig, that would be kind of you. I should be there but...:rolleyes:

oh so crazy! i didnt see this till just now. haha.
why didnt you go?

Back
Top Bottom