Roll Call: Webster Hall (NY)

unless everyone got booted from the sidewalk...i am the first of the gang, er...idiots, to brave the cold.

Have fun everyone!! Looks like a beautiful day to queue. I'm sick, so I'm showing up late.

me too!!!
im actually debating even going now:(

First of all, you know that's not what you really want to do. you need to go to the show! Come on!

I'm actualy sick as well. Too many days of abuse to my systems. boo.

First of all, you know that's not what you really want to do. you need to go to the show! Come on!

I'm actualy sick as well. Too many days of abuse to my systems. boo.

haha i know i know. im sure at the last minute ill show up, maybe hang in the back and then out of nowhere you guys will see me pop up in the air trying to get on AGAIN! haha. i really want one of those nyc shirts but i cant buy it unless i go to all the nyc shows haha(my own rule) and i want to make sure they have my size.

doors pushed to 700. instead of 730,which is printed on the tickets.

If you're sincere and being truthful, I really appreciate it and I'll adjust accordingly.
If you're a trickster, it's going to make people sad.
I called just a little while ago and whoever answered the phone at Webster Hall still thinks that Moz is going on at 9, which is why I asked how you got the info...

A great show tonight!! I met some great people from the Philly area! I ended up one person from the rail in front of Moz. So tired... one more tomorrow night...

Also, does anyone else think Moz will play the Ellen show? I hope he does!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom