Roll Call: Webster Hall (NY)

bwahaha
did you ever come into the city yesterday?

Hey N, nah I never did. I had to catch up on work and I felt more laid back come mornin. did you?

I did however see the ETSITE and I also saw guido beach... hahahahahahhahahah!

Hey N, nah I never did. I had to catch up on work and I felt more laid back come mornin. did you?

I did however see the ETSITE and I also saw guido beach... hahahahahahhahahah!

i some how woke up at 630 to line up for the fallon show. got a standby tix an went right home. came back up around 245 an then since i just missed the cut off for fallon we just hung outside waiting but just like i suspected, he slipped in an out through the parking garage.
i might go in today to pick up the filter magazine if i ever get out of bed.

haha you remembered the etsite haha and guido beach. people are prob like WTF are they talking about!

i some how woke up at 630 to line up for the fallon show. got a standby tix an went right home. came back up around 245 an then since i just missed the cut off for fallon we just hung outside waiting but just like i suspected, he slipped in an out through the parking garage.
i might go in today to pick up the filter magazine if i ever get out of bed.

haha you remembered the etsite haha and guido beach. people are prob like WTF are they talking about!

Maya reminded me of the etsite and I opened it and just nearly split my sides laughing but only because it is sooooo neat and quirky and fun! At that point I dashed over to guido beach and you were right... hahaha

as for the other thing. I am all about giving space to people I like... ya know. He prolly scoots out in hiding on purpose.

Maya reminded me of the etsite and I opened it and just nearly split my sides laughing but only because it is sooooo neat and quirky and fun! At that point I dashed over to guido beach and you were right... hahaha

as for the other thing. I am all about giving space to people I like... ya know. He prolly scoots out in hiding on purpose.

i like to give space too..like to E.T.!

nick, your ET website is pretty impressive...

thanks! haha. i need to update like whoa. i actually had hair in those pics!
when vh1 came to interview me i actually had a moz shirt on but they made me turn it inside out. i got away with the sxe shirt the next day of filming though, haha.

thanks! haha. i need to update like whoa. i actually had hair in those pics!
when vh1 came to interview me i actually had a moz shirt on but they made me turn it inside out. i got away with the sxe shirt the next day of filming though, haha.

i am dying to see this vh1 show... is it on youtube?

i am dying to see this vh1 show... is it on youtube?

na not yet. i have the whole episode on dvd but i want to just take my part out an put it online or my site. when i get back to FL ill get on this.

does anyone know what security's like at webster?
ive only really been there for spin sets and the like and once for a concert so im curious

What time are people going to line up for the show? I want to get there early but not too early and I want a good spot on the rail. I will be alone.

What time are people going to line up for the show? I want to get there early but not too early and I want a good spot on the rail. I will be alone.

ill be alone too, im probably getting there around 2 or 3, dont know if thats too late though...

figured as much...
your opinion: whats a good time?

as early as possible. haha. im not queuing myself. i did once, and got rail from standing in line since noon. and even then it was luck cuz everyone races to the rail once they let you in and you could still get screwed. but its the chance you take. you'll need to start in the AM sometime... morrissey fans are nuts and some of them will literally camp out overnight.

as early as possible. haha. im not queuing myself. i did once, and got rail from standing in line since noon. and even then it was luck cuz everyone races to the rail once they let you in and you could still get screwed. but its the chance you take. you'll need to start in the AM sometime... morrissey fans are nuts and some of them will literally camp out overnight.

at wellmont i started up at 3 or so but that was a pretty tame crowd haha
alright, as soon as possible...hmm :p

at wellmont i started up at 3 or so but that was a pretty tame crowd haha
alright, as soon as possible...hmm :p

yeah, well this is NY. i mean, if you're able, drive/walk around the venue early in the day and see what the line is like, and then go by that.

Can anyone tell me some easy directions to Webster Hall ( or even better ) a parking garage once I get out of the Holland tunnel?

mapquest is hard to read for this one...

Can anyone tell me some easy directions to Webster Hall ( or even better ) a parking garage once I get out of the Holland tunnel?

mapquest is hard to read for this one...

Webster Hall is North and East of the Holland tunnel (125 East 11th street). I haven't driven down that far in Manhattan so I can't give you the best driving directions to the show. I googled "parking garage webster hall new york" and got the location for Champion Parking at 220 East 9th Street. This isn't too far from the venue.

http://championparking.reachlocal.n...d & 3rd Avenue&sublicense=&rand=1237953215406

See you all there! And you mr esheh195 better coming queue with me!

Would love to hang in line with ya, Skinner. But it looks like I won't be getting to the show until like 7ish. My grandma passed away on the day of my grandpa's funeral, so her's is tomorrow afternoon. (Wow...after typing that, it really does sound like I'm making it up. But nope :() I'd jump in the line...but we've all seen how uptight Morrissey fans can be about that sorta thing. lol jk
We'll play "Where's Esheh" though...find me, I'll buy ya a beer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom