Rome - Atlantico (Oct. 13, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Certain People I Know / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / How Soon Is Now? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Meat Is Murder / Speedway / I'm Not A Man / Asleep // Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by Davide.

Last edited:
A wonderful evening. We were about half way back and thought that the sound at the Atlantico was actually excellent.

Moz was in top form. So glad to see him looking cheeky, healthy and pleased with his work. The new stuff sounds amazing live - its' a great album. Obviously we all went nuts for the Smiths stuff and Every Day is Like Sunday - but he is still an artist at the height of his powers (rather than an 80s/90s act peddling a greatest hits tour)

Only the second gig I've ever been to in Rome (out of many) where the audience didn't talk all the way through!

Since I went vegan years ago I got one cold that lasted a day. When I ate flesh I was constantly sick. I don't take supplements and I am perfectly healthy. In fact, since I track everything I eat with an app, since I eat mostly veggies and beans, my daily vitamins and minerals are usually much higher than my goal for the day.

You got gas while veggie because your body was adjusting to actual dietary fiber. I went through that as well and it completely went away after a month.

You smelled bad because all of the toxins from eating dead rotting flesh was coming out of your system.

Ignorance.

Same. I have been vegan for about ten years and vegetarian for most of my life; I rarely get sick. It's just a matter of what you eat; we all know that there are some vegetarians and vegans who are quite unhealthy because they eat junk, or they became vegan because they were diagnosed with serious health issues. The majority of medical studies support a plant-based diet; that is a fact. If you want to eat meat, that is your choice, but don't use 'health' as a reason. My husband grew up in a meat and potatoes family; I tried to turn him vegetarian, but the past couple of years, he started covertly consuming meat again, and now he is battling colon cancer. His surgeon says there is no connection, primarily because he believes that cutting away body parts is the best answer; however,all of his oncologists and radiologists agree that diet is crucial to his recovery. Just saying...now back to the concert. I am so happy for all of you who have seen our man on this tour. I would love to hear the new songs live.

lynnda

I'm very disappointed with the set list. More Smiths, early Moz please along with Oboe, Scandinavia and Forgive

Same. I have been vegan for about ten years and vegetarian for most of my life; I rarely get sick. It's just a matter of what you eat; we all know that there are some vegetarians and vegans who are quite unhealthy because they eat junk, or they became vegan because they were diagnosed with serious health issues. The majority of medical studies support a plant-based diet; that is a fact. If you want to eat meat, that is your choice, but don't use 'health' as a reason. My husband grew up in a meat and potatoes family; I tried to turn him vegetarian, but the past couple of years, he started covertly consuming meat again, and now he is battling colon cancer. His surgeon says there is no connection, primarily because he believes that cutting away body parts is the best answer; however,all of his oncologists and radiologists agree that diet is crucial to his recovery. Just saying...now back to the concert. I am so happy for all of you who have seen our man on this tour. I would love to hear the new songs live.

lynnda

I never get sick either and I eat meat but I make sure to eat probiotics and all kinds of supplements and garlic and zinc and b-vitamins. In the long term vegans will fall ill and lower their immune system there simply is no excaping that fact. The people that rarely or never get sick often have better hygiene than others and are often the ones, just like me, that wash their hands first thing they do when they come back home again. Since I started doing that I have not had any sort of illness in many many years and I have even been alongside people with flu and colds and not caught it.

Any updates on his cancer outburst yet ?

How can someone somewhere say the words so sad !
Steven tell the Steven tell the truth,
Come out and tell the ones that you love and who love you
Come out and post TTY Ster Ster ster statement !
Bah bah bah bah bahhhhhhhh . . . . . . . . . . .

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The myth about meat and fish rotting in stomach is truly the last straw that veggies are holding onto. If it had been true then all humans would have died or had tremendous health problems. Vegans should read up on something called candida though, that is the main killer and cause of cancer.

What we eat gets broken down and the nourishment from it is picked up by the body like muscles and so on. Sometimes I just think that veggies are people that as kids were afraid of food in the first place and maybe also suffered from some sort of eating disorder. They seem to be a very pale set of people in general.

doc, how'd you do that? I found the images way down in her source code but they wouldn't show here, I wanted to drool over 8 in particular, the closeup.

- - - Updated - - -

Cow farts, dumbass.

Do you fart?

Maybe you should do it more cause otherwise things are building up inside of you. I do not believe in global warming and cows farting have no effect but the environmental muppets like to lie a lot.

lynnda

Green food is full of poison that they have to spray on it to keep bugs and mold away. The best thing is a balanced diet of both and of course no one believes that eating the same every day is good for you. Veggies are just people who stopped realising that you can change the menu a lot.

Colon cancer is a form of cancer that we know come from a change in the cells. In other words it comes from failure in the DNA.

Green food is full of poison that they have to spray on it to keep bugs and mold away. The best thing is a balanced diet of both and of course no one believes that eating the same every day is good for you. Veggies are just people who stopped realising that you can change the menu a lot.

Colon cancer is a form of cancer that we know come from a change in the cells. In other words it comes from failure in the DNA.

Do you have the faintest idea what you are talking about? The answer is no. Apart from the bit about the balanced diet, the rest is utter bollocks. You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

P.

man this whole conversation just makes go wow. me and skinny have not had much in common in the past but i have to agree and again just go wow at all of this. i mean were all sitting here on computers but it seems like no one looks anything up or knows how to support an argument.

On the first point - YOU said "Green food is full of poison" - your link simply provides a list of sprayed crops, and offers zero evidence for your assertion. You might want to go find some better evidence. If you understand what you are looking for.

On the second point - YOU said - "In other words it comes from failure in the DNA" - your link provided zero evidence for your assertion.

If you're going to do this, make sure you actually (a) know what your talking about, or if you don't, (b) link to something that backs up your assertions.

P.

On the first point - YOU said "Green food is full of poison" - your link simply provides a list of sprayed crops, and offers zero evidence for your assertion. You might want to go find some better evidence. If you understand what you are looking for.

On the second point - YOU said - "In other words it comes from failure in the DNA" - your link provided zero evidence for your assertion.

If you're going to do this, make sure you actually (a) know what your talking about, or if you don't, (b) link to something that backs up your assertions.

P.

Your point being?

I see no facts or backing of evidence on your part. Are you just angry today P?

P.

Easy to debate for you when you can censor the replies. Fair play does not apply to you.

See you on tour?

Here is the video of Kiss Me A Lot. It was a great song and performance. I'll upload TQID as soon at I finish processing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom