Rome - Atlantico (Oct. 13, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Certain People I Know / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / How Soon Is Now? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Meat Is Murder / Speedway / I'm Not A Man / Asleep // Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by Davide.

Last edited:
Same. I have been vegan for about ten years and vegetarian for most of my life; I rarely get sick. It's just a matter of what you eat; we all know that there are some vegetarians and vegans who are quite unhealthy because they eat junk, or they became vegan because they were diagnosed with serious health issues. The majority of medical studies support a plant-based diet; that is a fact. If you want to eat meat, that is your choice, but don't use 'health' as a reason. My husband grew up in a meat and potatoes family; I tried to turn him vegetarian, but the past couple of years, he started covertly consuming meat again, and now he is battling colon cancer. His surgeon says there is no connection, primarily because he believes that cutting away body parts is the best answer; however,all of his oncologists and radiologists agree that diet is crucial to his recovery. Just saying...now back to the concert. I am so happy for all of you who have seen our man on this tour. I would love to hear the new songs live.

lynnda
I hope everything goes well for you're husband lynnda, obviously I don't know either of you but I do look forward to reading you're posts, they are always so calm and sensible and your love of morrissey shines through in all of them, best wishes to both of you

Thanks for posting the recordings. The band sounds amazing. Like on Kiss Me A Lot - Great druming, horns, guitar, vocals, speed, rhythm. Shall I keep going? The LISBOA show too. Just fantastic guitars, drums and keyboards (especially Trouble Loves YOU.)

There in spirit,

Hazard
England.

He's thinking...shit, this tour has gone on too long. I'll just get through Italy and cancel. I am so horny and Buster Poindexter better not be going over to the Malibu house and making it "hot hot hot" with Nancy and I miss her marinara sauce so much.

Easy to debate for you when you can censor the replies. Fair play does not apply to you.

See you on tour?

It's easy to debate when you have the facts at your disposal. Please point out, in this very thread, since this is where we are, an example of censoring replies. Thanks.

P.

I hope everything goes well for you're husband lynnda, obviously I don't know either of you but I do look forward to reading you're posts, they are always so calm and sensible and your love of morrissey shines through in all of them, best wishes to both of you

Thak you for the kind words; and I always look for your posts as well. Reading the reviews of the current shows is a bright point; although, how I dearly wish I was there. I would love to see him in Ireland, but I imagine tickets are long gone. Hopefully, he will be back in the US next year.

lynnda

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom